i'm back and this book is not dead

hum hello does anyone still have this in their libraries? 

it's not dead and imma be uploading like in a couple days, i've missed writing it so much but this year i've put all my attention to school and although it took a toll on my mental health during the school year due to stress i did great in the end and imma go to the excellence board yeah bE proud of me. i know i need to put my health in front of my grades but it's really hard for me to do that you know.

anyways, it's summer vacay now and i just wanna forget all about school and writing these books i have on this website is something i love to do. this lil break was also good because i stopped enjoying writing and it made me very sad, i felt forced to do it and it wasn't coming out with the quality you guys deserve. 

this is my current book with most reads and i couldn't believe my eyes when i noticed we were so close to 1M, thank you!! i WILL CONTINUE WRITING THIS AND I WILL FINISH IT, i have it all thought out i just dont know if i should rush it or actually have more history you know, i'm a bit unsure about the future of this book and i'd like some help figuring out so if you've gone through this with one of your books let me know. one thing i'm sure of is that i'm going to be updating now and i will also be editing because i started writing this so long ago and i'm actually cringed out about some paragraphs, it won't be any major editing don't worry, just smal lil things! 

if you've followed me for a while now you probably used to read my book vlut, i was just looking at it and actually took in how many people loved it however i didn't. if i have some (it will take a lot of time omg) i will edit the whole thing (i won't mess much with the plot bc it was decent) and MAYBE i will publish it again but everything is just a thought now because it will take so much work to get that book how i want it to be and if i get it done yall gon love it even more.

i've lost all my wattpad friends to the long ass hiatus and that also makes me very sad, if we used to talk and you're now reading this pls hmu i miss you all

also,

i know a lot of people asked me to read their books and at a time i started a book reviews thing and yeah i did it again. so if you want me to check out your book and give my opinion on it go to my profile, there's a book called "book reviews" and all information is there. 

thank you so much for reading this it really means a lot, i used to have a lot of people reading my books, not so much now because of my hiatus but now i feel like i'm enjoying writing again and that matters a lot for me. i'm so thankful for all the people that still read them. if you're not familiar, these are my books: 

straight (calum hood au): "what do you mean you're straight, calum? you can't be straight." in a world where being gay is normal and being straight is not socially acceptable, poor calum hood happened to be as straight as they come. 

angelus (angel!malum au): michael is a troubled angel sent to earth in a test. calum is dangerous but michael can't seem to stay away.

weak (apocalypse!malum au): "i don't even know how you managed to survive all this time, you're fucking weak" in a blink of an eye michael had pulled out his knife and was pressing it against calum's throat. "call me weak one more fucking time, i dare you. zombieapocalypse!malum

i also have sirgin but this summer i'm focusing more on these 3 + block f! 

you can find them all in my profile 

love u and thank u