2. adriana

“Adriana I don’t want to go.” Ree sighs again as she manages to hold her phone on her shoulder while she looked for her jeans on the closet. “Hold on I am going to put you on speaker.” Ree grabs on her phone and puts it on speaker placing it on the bed.

“But I want to be with you Ree! We haven’t been together in forever!” Adriana whines from the other side of the line.

“Then come sleep at my place! At those stupid parties you always leave me anyway.” Ree says  taking a hanger off the closet to look at a hideous dress and frowns trying to remember why the hell she bought it.

“Alright I’ll get there before dinner so we can order pizza.” Adriana finally gives in because she missed her best friend like hell. “Oh Ree! Green Day are playing a gig in Brisbane it’s like in ten months but we should buy the tickets now! It is going to be awesome!” Adriana squeals and Re can imagine her smiling growing as Adriana talks of her favorite band.

“Addy you know I hate Green Day.” Ree sighs grabbing a tank top pulling it over her head since she was only in her bra.

“What? How can you hate Green Day?” A male voice screams from the other side of the wall making Ree jumps.

“You are with a boy Ree? Who is he?” Adriana shouts from the other side of the line.

“You said you didn’t like Green Day, but you can’t hate Green Day! That is impossible! You should be arrested, no one hates Green Day!” Luke screams again his voice more audible this time probably because he got closer to the hole on the other side of the wall.

“Who is he?!” Adriana screams again this time even louder and Ree can hear someone on the other side saying that she’ll have to keep her voice down or she will have to exit the building. On the other hand Luke continues to scream about how is impossible to hate Green Day and that Ree isn’t a normal person and that she probably came from space because everyone loves Green Day.

“You two shut up!” Ree screams over the two of them and they both obey her and the room grows silent. “He lives in the apartment besides mine and decided to punch the wall and made a hole in it and since none of us as the money to fix it I just put a Green Day poster over it so he can’t see through it but he can still hear. And yes, I hate Green Day.” To be honest Ree never even listened to Green Day except the times her dad would put their album on the car while he was driving but she never really listened closely she just chose to say she hated Green Day because there was too much pressure for her to like their music.

“Is he hot?” Adriana asks after a few minutes of silence.

“Yes I am.” Luke answers proudly and Ree rolls her eyes.

“He sounds cocky.” Adriana blurts and Ree chuckles.

“He is.” Ree agrees grabbing her phone from the bed and taking it off speaker. “Alright I’ll see you later. No I don’t have vodka Adriana! No, you can’t bring it. Alright, love you too.”

“You can’t hate Green Day.” Luke says once again and Ree almost forgot he was on the other side of the wall.

“Luke, forget it.” She says laying down on her bed and turns on the TV she has on her bedroom.

“Your best friend seems cool.” He chuckles and Ree rolls her eyes.

 “I am warning you, if you mess with her you’ll never be able to have sex again because I’ll chop your dick.” And she was a calm person.