12. 5 Hours of Spring

sorry for not updating in years i suck, i know i know.

jade thompson is amba bc she's bae i rlly love her and admire her so yeah

i still dont know who plays ree tho. help. i want like a person that looks normal not a fucking movie star that looks flawless

12. 5 Hours Of Spring

"Her plane just landed, I'm so excited! It's been almost two years!" Adriana squeals and holds the cardboard saying "Amba the strawberry". Amba always loved strawberries, and when she was little she used to force everyone to call her strawberry, or she would get really mad.

"Ree! Addy!" A tall, and almost,  unrecognizable girl runs towards Ree and Adriana.

"Holy shit! Amba? You've changed so much!" Adriana screams and the tree of them embrace each other in a tight hug.

Amba Keller, looked almost a completely different person, her famous freckles still covered a big part of her face making her look completely unique, her hair was much longer and her chest had grown a lot.

"Oh my God! Your boobs are like huge!" Ree laughs while looking at Amba's boobs.

"I really don't know what happened! They just grew! And they aren't that huge!" Amba says while covering her chest.

"You look so beautiful, Amba. I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." Adriana teases while pinching her shoulder.

"Nah, I don't have time for boys. Work has been tiring, but it's all paying off!" Amba says and grabs her suitcase as the three girls exit the airport.

"We are so getting you a boy while you're here, Amba." Ree chuckles and grabs one of Amba's bags.

"I hate when you act all cupid and all that shit, Ree! You don't have a boy either." Amba says.

"Um, excuse me? Ed Sheeran and I are in a serious relationship!"

"Ah! You wish!" Adriana laughs and unlocks Ree's car, Adriana insisted in driving because apparently Ree "can't drive shit and would get us all dead".

"But don't we all? Am I right ladies?" Amba putting her bags inside and entering the expensive car.

"Preach it, sis." Ree agrees and they high-five.

"High-five? Are you like two months old or what?" Adriana rolls her eyes.

"Adriana, I'm quite sure two months old babies can't high-five."

"Shut the fuck up, Ree."

-

"So, guys, I have good news." Amba says as they sit on Ree's couch.

"Spill it out."

"I'm not leaving Australia!" Amba announces.

"What?!"

"That's fucking great!"

A string of high pitched screams and cheers and probably a few tears filled the old apartment.

"I was so tired of being way from home, and since I have a good base and experience now the agency said I could work with here!" Amba quickly explains, talking way to faster, another thing about her, when she was nervous or excited she would always talk way to fast for normal people to understand, but Ree and Adriana were so used to it by now that it sounded normal.

"That's so fucking great! The gang is all back together, just like the old days." Adriana screams and gets up to jump on the couch, that girl has a thing for jumping in old couches for sure, the other two girls quickly join, laughter echoing through the apartment.