6. calvin klein

6. calvin klein

“Adriana, c’mon! I don’t want to be late this time.” Ree sighs running her hand through her hair and tapping her foot on the ground.

“You’re going to be late either way.” Adriana shrugs her shoulders while brushing her curly hair with her hands. Adriana walks out off the bathroom looking at Ree; she was wearing denim jeans and a black blouse. “You are going shoeless?” Adriana chuckles and Ree looks at her feet groaning.

“Can I wear flip flops?” Ree asks.

“Of course you can’t!” Adriana laughs and takes Ree’s compact boots from the closet. “This matches your blouse.” Adriana says and Ree puts the shoes on taking a few minutes.

“Oh, Addy I forgot to tell you! So, that band that my father listened to early today, Calum was in it and they are going to my father’s dinner today.” Ree casually says, she just mentioned this to Adriana now because she knew that if Adriana knew that Calum was going to she would take a million years to get ready.

“What? Are you fucking kidding me? I don’t look good at all. Oh my God, time to panic.” Adriana shouts and starts walking in circles on Ree’s room.

“Shhh! Keep it down, Luke is probably hearing us from his room.” Ree says.

“I am.” Luke says chuckling from the other side of the wall.

“That’s so creepy.” Adriana whispers and Ree nods.

“C’mon Ad, you look perfect.” Ree sighs grabbing Adriana’s hand pulling her to the door. Adriana looked perfect, like always. Adriana didn’t even try to look good, she just puts on simple clothes and looks like a freaking top model. “My brother is also going to be there.” Ree informs Adriana while she locks the door from the apartment and Luke’s door opens and he exits also locking the door.

“Your brother?! Shit, he is a Calvin Klein model Ree! You know what that means? It means that every time I look at him I picture him naked!” Adriana says and Ree frowns.

“Gross, he’s my brother!” Ree sighs and Luke chuckles. “You are going to be late, Luke.”

“So are you.” He says and she rolls her eyes.

“Why is Luke going?” Adriana asks.

“He is also in the band.” Ree groans and grabs Addy’s hand pulling her to the elevator.

“Are they good?” She asks as Ree clicks the elevator button repeatedly. The elevator is also very old so it takes a long time.

“We are.”Luke says standing beside them also waiting for the elevator.

The elevator doors open and the three of them walk in. An awkward silence fills the small space as they’re a bit squished because the elevator is small. When the doors open Ree is the first one to exit already feeling a bit claustrophobic.

“C’mon Adriana.” She pulls her friend and tries to make her walk faster only making Adriana groan.

They exit the building with Luke following behind them.

“Calum is here! Let me go say hi!” Adriana squeals trying to free herself from Ree’s grip on her arm.

“You can say hi when we get there. Please Addy, I don’t wanna be late.” Ree pleas pulling Adriana to the car.

“Why are you so grumpy? You never care if you’re late.” Adriana groans and Ree lets her go when they reach the car.

“Holy shit, is that your car?” Luke gasps and Ree turns around to look at the four boys from earlier leaning on a car which Ree presumes to be from one of them.