19. give it a try

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD AKFJBRJFBW COMMENT HERE YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND WHY I CANT PICK ONE S HIT THEYRE ALL SO GOOD BUT DAMN THIS ALBUM IS SO MATURE AND THE LYRICS ARE PURE ART I AM SO F.UCKING PROUD MY BOYS DID AN AMAZING JOB

ps vote and comment and show me love bc i need it 5sos arent coming to portugal im pissed/sad

-

19. give it a try

Two more days meant two more sleepless nights on the couch and hundreds of tiny letters being scribbled down on the white pages of the old leather notebook.

Two days after the conflict with Luke and the news from Amba, Ree was the same. She had been fired and her bank account wasn't looking pretty, she had savings but Ree had a different plan for that money.

Ree would never ask her family for money, she would have to be fucking desperate and she wasn't that desperate, yet.

The good news were that she was finally getting more sleep each night, it was only four and if she was lucky five hours per night but Ree was happy because it's still an improvement.

"Morning." Luke mumbles as he has done the last two days and walks to the small kitchen conjoined to the living room. Little Sky runs up to Ree and jumps on the couch wrapping her little arms around Ree's neck.

Ree chuckles and hugs the small girl back. "Oh, someone is happy this morning." Skylar was going to stay for three more days and even thought Luke had insisted in sleeping on the couch with his daughter Ree won't let him.

"Daddy is stayin' in today!" Luke had been working with the band those two days which led to Ree and Sky staying at home or going to the park.

Ree raised her eyebrows and pulled Sky to her lap. "Really? That's good but I think I'm gonna spend the day out today."

Luke looks at Ree after setting a pink mug (Sky's favorite since she has been in Ree's apartment) on the table and fills it with chocolate milk. "You don't need to, this is your apartment after all."

"Uh, no, I'll be back in a while." Ree kissed Skylar's cheek and ignored her pout. She left the living room and closed her bedroom door, probably going to get ready.

The young dad sighed and shook his head, Luke wanted to make things right. He just didn't know how. Luke never dealt with feelings, he didn't know how to talk about them or even understand what he was feelings. He never fell in love, he never really even liked someone. Since he found out he was going to be a dad because he fucked up the first time he ever had sex he was kind of scared of feelings, feelings create drama. Drama creates stress. Stress creates sadness. And all Luke wants is sex. Sex makes him feel something that doesn't have an aftermath, well, if you use a condom (which Luke obviously forget the first time).

While the boy brainstormed about what the fuck his life had become, Skylar had fallen asleep on the couch, again, even though they had just woken up and it was noon the kid could still sleep. Skylar had to be one of the sleepiest kids Luke has ever seen (no that he has seen many kids anyway), she could fall asleep anywhere at any time.

He shook the small girl awake but Skylar groaned, "Let her sleep, Luke. She'll be grumpy if you wake her up now." Ree says when she sees Luke trying to wake up his daughter. She was dressed in a big grey sweater and blue ripped jeans. Beautiful, in Luke's mind.

Luke sighs, again, and gets up from the couch. "You don't need to go, please stay. We can, I don't know, bake a-"

"Bye, Luke. See you later."