Part 2 of chapter 3

"Happy birthday Neneaaa!!!" Everybody yelled as I blew out my candles. I felt good, I looked good and everything about today just felt perfect. I know I said my ma was supposed to be coming into town but her flight had got delayed the same day Santana had a hit out for me. I was thankful but I also wanted to see her.
She couldn't make it to my birthday but sent me $2,000 to make up for it I guess. I'm big 18 now. I feel like nobody can tell me shit. Quickly tho, my thoughts were interrupted by Brat pulling me to the side. "Say bitch!" Brat semi- yelled. "Yeah hoe wassup?" I asked concerned. "Me, Danny and Tanner wanna know if you coming out to eat with us?" Brat asked. "Yeah ill go as long as yall paying." I said with a smirk. "Whateva bitch ill pay fa you." She said. "Okay then yeah." I said, dismissing the conversation. I walked over to Santana and gave him a long hug. "I missed you." I said in his ear as he gripped my waist. "I know you do, thats why I got a birthday gift for you." He whispered back. "What is it? I get some dick?" I asked cheerfully. "That ain't the only gift I got in store for you." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. Fuck a gift im horny. Ima tell him that too. "Ion give a damn, I want some dick." I said pouting. "I know you ain got no attitude." He said seriously. "What Eva Se'mar." I said, rolling my eyes. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Yo, I know you think you grown and shit because you 18 but don't get fucked up. You can get some dick but I got something better for right now, now go yo ass over there and attend to yo party before I fuck all this shit up. I still owe you an ass whooping for that lil ass shit you got on. And stop calling me fucking se'mar." (Outfit in the mm) Santana said angrily. I can tell he was losing his patience but I don't care, I made him mad so I know he bound to fuck me up later. I love it baby, I know what the fuck im doing. "Happy birthday sis!" Juice yelled throwing a stack of hunneds at me. "Damn bro, this a lot of money son." I said, picking up the stack of money. Music was vibing like usual, then give me my gots came on. Everybody formed a circle and it was bare people at my house, some people I ain kno just showed up for the support. Ben got in the middle with some girl dancing all on him. I threw some one's on him and shawty from the ones Mack gave me earlier. "Fuck it up Bennnnyyy!" I yelled as he was gripping the girl. "Yeah lil bro!" Satan yelled. On the side Mack was sipping some henny and watching the show, Tanner was grinding on Juice, Danny and MooMoo dirty dancing on the wall, Brat throwing ones with Satan hugging her waist and Santana sitting in a chair watching my every move. I looked over at him and he flashed me a smile, that's that I'm liking what I'm seeing smile.

Danny stopped and pulled me into the circle, I signaled for Brat and Tanner to come, as they did we started throwing it back in the circle

Danny stopped and pulled me into the circle, I signaled for Brat and Tanner to come, as they did we started throwing it back in the circle. Satan got behind Brat, Moo did his shit with Danny, Tanner signaled for Juice and Santana was already walking my way. As surprising as it may seem Mack found somebody and he brought her to the circle that turned into and awkward oval. We all doing our shit. I'm throwing my shit on Tana and he vibin, putting my head to the ground and everything. There I realized, they were my family. I don't have a dad and my ma is barely around because of her traveling job. So all I have is my besties, my brothers and Santana. This is my family now. Danny, Tanner and Brat became my sisters, my bitches even if we been close, they all I got and I'm realizing it now. Ben, Juice and Moo being like brothers to me and I guess Satan too because he gon go hard for me just because Santana my man. Mack can be weird sometimes but I honestly have an relationship with him that is weird but War behind his ugly ass. And Santana my boo, he my protector, I feel protected with him all the time. My family. this is what we are now. FAMILY.
_________________