Chapter 4 ❤💫

I'm sitting in the club looking single as hell. Now I usually go with the gang, but I wanted to do this by myself just once. So im sitting by the bar when a shawty keep eye balling me. "The fuck you looking at, Ian buying you no drink." I said as I motioned for the bartender to come to me. Damn I was rude, I see why I was single. Shawty started walking up, you woulda thought that would've scared her off. "I don't need you to buy me a drink. I was looking at you kuz you cute, but you know what fuck you, rude ass." The female stated.

Messina played by Taylor Marie💙Any female that got the balls to come over to me after I done shut her down and let me know what the fuck is up, deserves atleast a hello

Any female that got the balls to come over to me after I done shut her down and let me know what the fuck is up, deserves atleast a hello. "My fault shawty come er." I spoke to her. She was skinny as hell and she was fine. "Yeah okay thats what I thought." She said. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. "Whats yo name?" I asked her. "Messina, you?" She asked simply. "Messina. That's different, I'm Benjamin but they call me Ben for short." I replied. "Who is they?" She asked. "My people." I said. I don't know her like that and I ain't giving out too much information. Ion bang, and I don't carry guns but being around the gang you get taught to listen more than you talk. "Okay so you tryna give me yo number or what?" Messina asked. Number? Shawty bad but all I know is she got ass nothing else. "Number? Hollon right quick come sit here and talk to me." I replied. "You right, that was fast." She answered. She struggled to get in the high chair at the bar a little bit because she was tipsy but once she got up there we had a decent conversation and my number was in her phone by the end of the night.
________
8

17-230-3046
This Messina, This Ben right?

                                                Me
                                                Yeah, this me.
817-230-3046
Call me.
                                                 Me
                                                 You call.
817-230-3046
Petty🙄.

Next thing I know my phone lit up with "817-230-3046 trying to facetime" She ain said shit bout facetime but I wasn't looking down bad kuz I was laying in the bed so I answered. "Hello." I said in my raspy voice. I wasn't fucked up or nothing but a nigga was tired. "Wassup friend, I know you not tired." Her voice spoke softly coming through the phone. "Its 3 in the morning hell yeah I'm tired." I said raspily. "Okay how bout I call you tmr." She said softly. "Mmcht." I smacked my lips. "What boo?" She asked sincerely. "Nigga how tf you gon call me and then be like ill call you tmr." I said with slight attitude. "Nigga you the one acting sleepy." She said rolling her eyes. I laughed cause she was right. We talked the morning away, this was the start of something nice.

Sorry for the short chapter bebes, I literally had brain farts throughout this whole chapter🤦🏽‍♀️ think of it as a quick ad or something idk.

How y'all feel about Messina? What vibes do she give off?

How should I make things go with them?- anyways bye whey baes Professor Whey dismissedddd💫