Part 5 of Chapter 2

~𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖~
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙

I grabbed Nene who was now on top of Miami."What the fuck Santana!" She yelled as I pull her off of Miami. "Why the fuck you fight her?" I asked, while putting her down. "Yo bitch wanted to fight me." Nene spoke. "The fuck did I say tho?" I asked with my scare a bitch look. I don't like seeing Nene fight, that's not even her body. She not no hoodrat.

"Fuck what you said." She replied. "You coming with me." I told her, I needed to get some shit off of my chest. "I ain't going no fucking where with you Tana." She responded. I grabbed her by her arm and looked at Satan, signaling him to give me the keys. I shouldn't even be telling her what do, we ain't communicated in 2 weeks. I guess my head just got the best of me.

When Satan threw me the keys we walked over to his car. "Don't fuck her up in my car bruh." He yelled. "How about I fuck you up instead." I yelled back.

"The fuck am I gon do Santana?" Miami asked. "Leave, I ain't tell yo ass to come over here." I responded. "My home girl dropped me off." She replied. "I don't see how that's my problem." I yelled while throwing Nenea in the car. "And don't grab my arm no more bitch." Nene spoke, I hit her in her mouth as I drove off. I don't give a fuck bout no title, she ain't finna disrespect me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said frustratedly and she stayed quiet. "Now what the fuck you acting out for?" I asked but she didn't reply. "You not gon say shit?" I asked. "You just told me to shut the fuck up hoe pick a side." Nene remarked. This girl really trying me. I know I fucked it up, shit I probably fucked up even harder when I sent my drew dogs out on her. Or was it when I let her go?

"The fuck you taking me Santana?" She asked. "To the crib." I replied. "Why? So you can fuck me? Then whoop my ass some more. Or cheat on me with some hoes." She asked but it was more like a statement. Which I don't know where the first part came from because I never pushed the issue about us fucking.

"Man stop bringing that shit up!" I yelled, bad enough I felt guilty and now she just rubbing the shit in. "Yo whatever." She responded. "Get the fuck out the car, we here." "I know what yo house look like punk ass." She said, stepping out the car. Ima let her slide before I mink her in the back of her shit. When we walked into my house, she stood by the door while I sat on the couch. Petty ass.

"The fuck you all the way over there for?" I questioned, she cannot be serious right now. "Because I can be." She spoke. "Girl bring yo narrow ass over here and come sit." She rolled her eyes. "Don't make me get up." I said seriously, looking up at her. Fuck is her problem dog? She walked over and sat on the couch by me. I know what I did was wrong, but I ain't gonna allow her to disrespect me.

"What you bring me here for Tana?" She asked quietly. "We haven't been talking." I responded. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖? Is how she looked at me, shit that's how I looked at myself. I don't know why I said that.
"Nigga I wonder why." She retorted.

I don't know what I'm doing, do I want her back? Am I just bored? Why do I have this girl sitting here, when I told her to get the fuck on? "I just want to talk." I finally expressed.

Expressing what I feel might really be my downfall. "Do we really need to be talking? After that shit you pulled last time?" She asked. "The fuck am I supposed to do Nenea? When I fucked that bitch I was thinking bout you, I wish it was you. You was making me wait and shit and she was just available at the time bruh, I know I fucked up. Ion want us to be like this tho." I rambled with words just falling out of my mouth.