Part 4 of Chapter 1

~𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚~
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Santana🤢💕
Yo come get yo ass in the car.
Nenea😤💙
Ihht Dawg damn I'm coming. Let me grab my shit.
Santana🤢💕
Don't make me fuck you up.
Nenea😤💙
Bro I just said I'll be out there fuck.
Santana🤢💕
Aite. I got you when you get out here
Nenea😤💙
Boy fuck you.

I wanted him to know that I wasn't scared of him every chance I got, and even though I'd be riding with him today, that didn't mean that we was just so cool and all buddy buddy . On the brighter side of my fucked up situation, look who's getting out of the house. Even if it's by force.

Since I'm an ambassador, I had just installed this new wig for my social platform, so I was feeling pretty cute. I'm thinking that before I get in the car I can make this nigga take my picture because I gotta get something out of the deal.

When I got outside I noticed how good his ride looked, he was sitting in an all black Chevy truck that was lifted. His horn drew me from my thoughts of "what was stopping me from robbing this nigga right now?"
As I walked to the passengers side of the car I knocked on the window.

"Get the fuck in the car Nene." He stated but I shook my head no."Take my picture dawg." I said to him, still standing outside the V. "I don't got time to be taking no motherfucking pictures, get in the car bruh." He fussed. "Well fuck you then." I stated, walking back to the house.

He got out the car and walked over to me while giving me that stiff ass look again. "Why the fuck you keep playing with me? You ain't gon stop till I leave yo ass laid out on the street." He said as he grabbed my chin. I could only look at him, the boy was so damn fine.

"Give me the damn phone so I can take this ugly ass picture." He said, breaking my stare and snatching my phone out my hand. I bent over on the rock to pose with my ass in the air but he wasn't having none of that and kicked me over. "Sit yo ass down!" He said angrily. I still looked good though and you can't even tell I got kicked in the ass 5 seconds before this, I'll post it later.

 I still looked good though and you can't even tell I got kicked in the ass 5 seconds before this, I'll post it later

"Now get yo ass in the damn car." He fussed, getting in the drivers seat. "Ok." I said simply. I looked out the window for the majority of the ride, we rode until eventually my surroundings were unrecognizable. Is this how I die?

We pulled into a gas station and the nigga wasn't even getting no gas, I knew this because his meter was on F. "Stay in the car." He asserted. "I don't want to, I wanna go with you." I whined. No way he brought me with him just to leave me in the car."Bro Nenea stay yo ass in the car." He said seriously. "Oh my fucking god I can't do shit." I said folding my arms. He looked at me for a while. "Come on." He said assuringly.