Part 5 of chapter 1

~𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩~

"Damn Satan, I'm trying." I said, this nigga had me on my head while he was fucking me and I couldn't really keep my balance. "Brat get on top and ride then." He said slightly irritated.

I don't know what I was doing in that difficult ass position anyway, got me doing twists and turns just to fuck. He knows I'm a beast at riding dick, I should have been doing that in the first place.

"Fuck Brat, you doing the damn thing." Satan stated while gripping my hips. I slowed down and then sped up because he liked that tempo shit, and whatever he liked I liked. "Speak that shit to me Brat." He said while flipping us over into missionary. "Ooo fuck me just like that daddy." I moaned with my eyes closed.

Me and Satan had a very different type of love and I wouldn't trade it for the world. When we fucked it felt like magic, but when we argued it felt like every volcano around the world had erupted. I know Satan cared about me but I just didn't know how much. I mean I still wasn't his girlfriend technically and we was messing around way before Nenea and Santana and all it took him was one look at her.

I turned over and he was now giving me backshots. I was far from a pillow princess, I fucked back whenever I had the chance to. When I started to throw it back on him, his eyes rolled back. "I'm finna lose my mind in this pussy." He said, while beating my back in. I smiled at that, because his pleasure was my pleasure.

"Lay back Papi." I said to him because I felt my actions becoming too much for him, so I decided to ride again. "You know this my lil shit?" He asked me as he pounded into me from underneath. "I know." I muttered while biting my lip, I could feel myself creaming."Get up unless you want Satan Jr." He said loudly. I got off of him and onto my knees while opening my mouth wide. I grabbed his dick and swallowed it whole, watching him lose control as he busted down my throat.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to marry you someday." He said, while adjusting himself. I knew that was a lie, no matter how much I wanted it to be true. How are you going to marry someone you can't even be in a relationship with? "Come get in the shower with me." "Okay." I responded.

It was almost like tradition to get in the shower together after sex. I loved when he held me and told me how good I did, or how he filled my head up with sweet lies. I watched him walk all the way to the bathroom to get the water started, when I realized that I was truly obsessed with him. I was beginning to think that I loved this boy more than I loved myself.

While I was looking for some clothes to change into after the shower, Satan's phone kept going off. I didn't look through it because I'm not stupid and I know what this boy does for a living, so truly it was none of my business. However his phone started ringing, I let it ring twice before finally getting up to grab the phone. "Babe, somebody calling you!" I yelled into the bathroom while holding his phone. "Who is it?" He asked stepping into the shower. The name read Jalessa. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖?

It wasn't my business, but I just couldn't think of who it could be, he's never mentioned he had a sister and actually he doesn't bring up his family at all. My curiosity was 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

I opened his phone to reveal his messages. Are you fucking serious dawg? This bitch talking bout "When you gon come see me?" and "Daddy I want some dick😋" I scrolled through the thread to see how long this has been going on just to find out the shit dates back to 2 months ago. I've been fucking with him for 6. "Brat who was it?" Satan asked. I really had no words but I had to find some, I didn't want him to know he struck a nerve. I'm just gon ghost this nigga. "The phone hung up before I could see." I replied.