Part 3 of chapter 2

~𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚~

1 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 2 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
3𝙥𝙢

It was 3 in the afternoon and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. "Tana get the fuck up!" I yelled, bursting into my room where Santana was sleeping. "Damn! Why you always gotta come up in here yelling and shit." He yelled back, adjusting the pillow behind his head. He must think I'm fucking playing with him.

"Nigga get the fuck out my bed." I said, snatching the covers off him. "Who the fuck you talking to Nene?" He questioned while getting out of the bed. "You like making me look fucking stupid?!" I questioned while holding my phone up to his face.

He was fucking another bitch, right there... on my screen. Im scrolling on the gram just to see this nigga with "in the arms of an angel" ahh dreads on my screen filling another bitch up with a dick that belongs to me!

Granted I ain't let him fuck yet, but it's only been a month and some change since we started dating. If he ever had a chance with this pussy, he sure as hell ain't got one now.

"Where the fuck you get that shit from Nenea?" He questioned. "Bitch you worried about where I got it? When did you have time to fuck another bitch?" I asked cutting him off, clearly enraged.

When he didn't say anything, I got my answer. If it wasn't true he would have checked me about calling him out his name. I don't know why I'm so surprised, it's no saving niggas these days. Fuck him anyway, I'm turning 18 in 2 more weeks, he can't say shit to me once I'm grown foreal. And that shit gon be on paper!

"Fuck you." I said while grabbing his shit. "Get the fuck out!" I said, throwing his shoes down the stairs. "Man chill the fuck out Nenea." He said while grabbing my arm. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I yelled loudly at him. "Nene chill out dawg!" He yelled back. "Get out of my house Santana!" I yelled as I hit him in his face.

When the sound bounced off of Santana's lip, Brat and Satan came rushing up the stairs. I forgot they were down there taking a nap. "What the fuck you do?" Satan asked me as Santana's lip bled. I slipped into my crocs and grabbed my coat. "Yo where the fuck you going?" He asked, following after me. "Brat where yo keys at?" I asked her while walking downstairs. "By the lamp." She replied.

"You not going nowhere Nenea." Santana said, pulling on my coat. "Well get the fuck out then, either you leave or me." I stated truthfully. I felt the tears pushing at my eyes, no way I'm getting played by a nigga that wanted me first. "Didn't I say chill bruh." He said, while sliding his hands down his face. "Bye Santana." I said, picking up Brat's keys.

"Yo where the fuck you think you going?" Santana asked. "What the fuck you worried for? You weren't worried when you was fucking that bitch!" I replied. And the nigga started laughing at me, like my emotions weren't real, like I wasn't being lied to right now.

 And the nigga started laughing at me, like my emotions weren't real, like I wasn't being lied to right now