Chapter 1💞

~𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚~

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked punching Juice in the chest. He always fucking with me. "Damn can a nigga say hey to his lil sister?" He asked back. "Nigga I ain't yo sister." I said, rolling my eyes. "Damn it's like that?" He started. "That's why you gotta wear wigs cause you bald headed!" He finished.

I threw a pillow at his head which caused him to run out the room, but he came back. "I'm finna go hang with Santana and them, you coming? "No." I replied.

I don't want no ghetto ass niggas cheesing in my fucking face, all they wanna do is fuck me. I'm not the boujee type so don't even think that bout me, I just don't like guns or violence. You won't see me in a harsh ass situations if I don't gotta be.

"BITCHHHH!" Brat screamed running into my room.

"What you yelling for hoe?" I asked with a crooked face

"What you yelling for hoe?" I asked with a crooked face. Brat my best friend and all but the bitch is loud. Her whole personality is hood niggas. It's so much to love about her though, that's why I keep her crazy ass around.

"Now you knowwww you coming out with me tonight! I can't keep letting you pass for this long bruh." She squealed.

"No the fuck I'm not!" I screeched, matching her tone. She always on the bull shit. "Ughhh you don't ever wanna do shit!" She said, pouting and crossing her arms like a big ass kid.

"You knew this tho, and what did you plan on doing anyway?" I asked, still curious as to what drama she wanted to get me into today."Let's go over there to see Satan nem." She said smiling.

"Now you know damn well I ain't going over there by Satan nem, especially Mack ugly ass!" I stammered. I only said this because as long as I've been existing I never kicked it with them folks... so why would I start now?

"Girrrlllll!!!!" She said, over extending the L. "You and Santana would look so good together and Ben gon be over there."She added. "Who the fuck is Santana?" I asked tryna make sure he's the face I was picturing right now.

"You know Satan's older brother?" She answered and questioned. "Girl ain't nobody checking for his ass." I said."Prove it." She said challenging me. "Fine dawg." I said finally cracking. Brazille know how to get me there foreal.

I get up to put on my light blue shorts and a simple mini tee as Brat sat in the car waiting on me. I wasn't dressing to impress cause I'm going to eat regardless. "Tanner and Danny gon be there?" I asked getting into the car. They were apart of my  lil 4/4. "Now girl you know they stay over there with Moomoo and Juice." She replied.

"Yeah, you right." Tanner and Juice go together like white on rice, ain't no separating them. And even tho Juice ain't my brother by blood we grew up together so I've known him longer than anybody. I don't play about him, and I'm gonna always have his back.