Part 5 of chapter 4

A/n- Back to the other characters allat damn mess they had going on, the story don't stop tho, like I said this story is about all of them not just a specific couple or person.

"I'm going out with Nenea and Brat." Tanner said to me as she laid on my chest. "Danny not going?" I asked looking down on her. I would play in her hair but she never take off that damn bonnet when we in the bed. "You know Danny in stop 6 with Moo and his people for a lil bit." She responded looking back up at me. "Oh shit yeah I forgot." I said, remembering. I never had a problem with Tanner going anywhere, we had trust I trusted my wife with everything and what the fuck about it. "So what yall finna do?" I added on. "Have a couple of drinks." She said simply. "Don't get too fucked up ian coming to carry yo ass out there." I said laughing. "You kno ima be the designated one while Brat and Nenea ass get fucked up." She said laughing as well. "Yo, I want you to have fun you deserve it." I said, looking at her. She smiled as we continued to watch our show: The Parkers.
__________
It was now 9:30 pm and Tanner had already took off with Nene and Brat. Satan, Santana, Ben and Mack was all bout to slide through since it wasn't shit to do, we woulda hotboxed the house but Tanner don't play that shit and I respect that, my lady's wish is my command. The doorbell had rung a few seconds after I took some chicken out the oven. That shit was burnt. Tanner be trying to teach me how to cook and shit but a nigga keep forgetting what to set the temperature to, how to preheat shit and I keep burning my fingers touching the oven racks without oven mitts. Cooking aint for me. I pull the chicken out which was supposed to be baked and put it on the stove top, following after to get the door. I opened the door and everybody came through the door, I'm guessing they all rode together since Moo was in the 6 with Danny and the rest of the females was out having drinks. So it was only 4 of them. "

Ben💙

Ben💙

Mack💙

Mack💙