Part 2 of chapter 1

~𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚~

"Damn bitch I gotta go." Brat said, looking at the time on her phone. "The fuck you mean you gotta go bitch, you just got over here." I stated. Brat and I were laying down in my bed watching movies, now the hoe telling me she gotta leave for whatever reason.

"Aweeee I know but Satan wants me to come over there and I gotta get there before he beat my ass bitch." She explained. Really? Sometimes she is so weak minded man I swear. "You really leaving me for this nigga and y'all not even together for real?"I said, upset. It's like she's always on this nigga timing, and forget all about her own.

"Fine girl you want me to stay?" She asked. "Yes." I said in a whiney voice. "Aite bitch." She shrugged her shoulders and got back in the bed.

1 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 24 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I heard a knock on the door and I'm for sure I didn't have anyone coming over, it's just me here since my mom is a traveling nurse."Bitch who that?" I asked Brat, because who else could it be for?

"Well since I can't see the gang, the gang had to see me." Brat smiled. "The fuck does that even mean?" I questioned. We went downstairs to open the door, and you wouldn't believe this shit if the tooth fairy told you her damnself.

In comes MooMoo and Danny, Tanner and Juice, Ben and Mack, Satan and then fucking Santana. I looked at brat in disbelief because she really brought the fucking ghetto to my crib. "Waddup sis." Juice said to me while closing the door behind him. I pulled Brat to the side while everybody was making their way to my room upstairs, even though Santana sat on the couch instead, as if he was waiting for somebody.

I focused my attention at Brat whispering. "Bitch what the fuck, why you bring everybody to my crib hoe especially without asking me first?" I asked her, looking at her then Santana still wondering why he didn't go upstairs with the others. "Bestie I'm sorry I just wanted to see my boo. Plus ya moms never here she out living life in the 'Hamas. So I thought why can't we just hang out over here, plusssss you could use some friends outside of me, Danny and Tanner." She said. I wanted to snatch her wig off her head.

"Bitch, but I told you what happened with me and Santana." I said, looking at him again. I literally just got done explaining to her what went down and I was never going over there again.

"Bitch you get used to it, he's a nigga from the hood they don't talk easy." She said laughing. "I fucking hate you." I said walking past Santana to the kitchen. " You love me!" She said walking up the stairs.

I'm just going to ignore him, if I don't speak he can't get under my skin. "Everybody up stairs, you ain't gotta watch me fix some noodles." I said rolling my eyes. Or so I thought I was going to ignore him, his presence bothered me.

"I thought we had this discussion already." He said looking at me with his face scrunched up. " I guess it didn't work." I said looking in the pantry for my chicken flavored ramen. " I woulda thought it did the way I had yo ass running out the house." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Really, what do you want? You get off on making me miserable?" I asked seriously.

He got behind me and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "You gon stop all that there." He said seriously as he pressed against me. I'm not a virgin, I lost that some time ago, but that don't mean I'm easy."Get the fuck off me." I said, even though the interaction was kind of nice. "Who you talking to?" He said straight faced. I know he was serious because he started giving me that weird ass look again.