Chapter 12 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: Dezmond apartment
Miami-Dade, Florida

I was chilling at dezmond house waiting for him to get out the shower

I was chilling at dezmond house waiting for him to get out the shower. I was putting him on the silent treatment right now because he didn't wanna order me some Chick-fil-A.

I heard the doorknob twist and I seen dezmond standing at the door with his towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his body. I couldn't help but stare cause gaw damn.

I wanna bite him 🥺.

"Don't look at me since youn wanna have a conversation with me" dezmond said going into the closet looking for something to wear.

"Nobody was looking at yo goofy lookin ass" I said lying straight off my tongue. "Yeah aight" he said walking out the closet in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Ion know why you feel like you gon sit in my house and not talk to me" dezmond said now sitting right in my face. "First of all back the hell up" I said while mushing his face.

"Why you not talking to me mama"

"Cause I'm hungry and when I ask you ta order me sum you gon tell me "NaH yO fAT AsS eAt EnOuGh" like ok and? I'm fucking hungry" I said while my eyes getting watery.

"And yk I left my card at home otherwise I would have been ordered me sum but it's good tho you ain't gotta get me shit imma jus go drive ta get it myself and go the fuck home period" I said while getting up and putting my feet into my white crocs.

"Tae-"

"Nah fuck you" I said walking out the room.

"La'taisha if you don't bring yo ass back in this motherfucking room" Dez yelled as my fingers was just about to touch the front door, door knob.

"UGHHHH!" I yelled turning around.

"Comere" he said while tapping his lap. I sighed and put my keys back on the nightstand and made my over to his lap.

"Before I start ion know who the fuck you thought you was talking too, and then make it seem like I was gone let you leave while we was on bad terms." He said looking at me. I looked away of course cause his eye contact to strong for me. I get nervous hella quick fa no reason.

"Look at me tae" he said while pulling my chin. "I hear you Dez"I said while looking at him.

"Good. And second I ordered yo food already I was jus fucking witchu it should be here in like 5 minutes" he said while smirking. I just laughed.

"Awee now I feel bad. I'm sorry stinky"
I said while giving him a peck on the lips. "Here yo ass go with these faggot ass nick names" he said laughing.

"Welp you ain't like stink stink so now imma call you stinky so deal with it" I said while pecking him once more and getting up of him to get sum to drink from the kitchen.