Chapter 8- Death.

Jo’s P.O.V.

Again I’m the room waiting for someone to see me and the cams are on so I know is no one from the crew. I see my Fathers lawyer walk in dose this mean that I could get out soon I hope so.

“Miss Pace I am sorry to inform you of this news but your Mother, Father and both your brothers were found In your family home dead. All of them were murdered and the killer has not bed found yet but you dad had a will. All of the money, cars and houses are now yours and the same thing with the gang. You are the leader now alone with Kayla, Parker and Jack but you tell them what to do the whites are now yours. Your father has said do what you please. He also left you ae note I have to give it to the officer.” He said.

Wait did that just happen my Mother, Father and Brothers are all dead and I have all of this my family is all gone. I’m the only Pace left in this hell hole of a country. What the fuck am I going to I didn’t even say goodbye I should have been with them and not in here I hate it and I hate me. I will make Marcus pay for what he has done to me. I  just know is was him the cock he has gone way to far but someone would have helped him that was in the whites.

I get up and knock on the door to let me out I see all of the officers looking at me.

“I will pay the same amount my father did. Just take me back to my cell and let me read that letter.” I say I turn and it starts to sink in my family is gone I have no one left in my life it’s just me and I have look after everything. I know that kayla will look after everything will they let me go to the tangi (Maori for wake) I will make them I want to see my family and I know if it wasn’t for Marcus I wouldn’t be here right now.

I kill people and never have gotten caught I bash one guy for wanting to kill me I locked up in here for 7 years fuck you . fuck everyone once I get out all the fucken  SAs are dead I’m going to kill them all. I just need to be good and I’ll be out quick smart

I walk into my cell and he hands me the letter and walks away I see vonnie sitting and waiting she hasn’t seen any of my family so she shouldn’t really be sad. I just lie on my bed I don’t feel like talking to anyone.

“so who came to see you?” Vonnie asked.

I looked at her then looked back at the letter I don’t know if I can read this like what it is going to say. What if its him saying it is all my fault when really he wanted back in but i just really didn’t care People in my old town didn’t even like me so I should be happy we moved here but now all I have is the crew and Kayla I have nothing. What has my life become. I’m inside my family is dead and I’m starting to feel the need to kill someone.

“Vonnie how long do I have to be good to get out of here in 3 years?” I asked her.

“If you want to get out in 3 years that means for those 3 fucken years No getting into fights and no bloody selling you can’t get caught doing shit. Why have you asked me this?” she asked again.

“My family are all dead because of your dear old Daddy. I’m going to get out of this place and make him feel pain that he has never felt before. He killed my Mum I last time I saw her was when I was leaving. I didn’t want her to come and see me in her so I sent her letters and stuff” I said to her.

She just looked at me like I was crazy well she is two if she is in this place with me so she can’t say jack shit.

“You did kill both of my brothers what did they even to you huh. If they saw me working for you the fools would be rolling in the ground and you know what I think they are now.” She said while slowly walking away.

“YOU FUCKEN KNOW WHAT THEY DID WHO THEY KILLED AND WHAT THEY TOOK. YOU CAN’T JUST GO CARING ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT FAMILY RIGHT NOW. ALL YOU FUCKEN NORTHS DO IS KILL PACES I TOOK YOU IN. FUCK YOU WERE FAMILY bring up you brothers again and you caring about them I will fucken cut you into little bits and send you to daddy GOT IT.” I yelled at her she looked like she was about to shit her pants.

I’m happy I killed her brothers the sick fucks. She nods her head and walks back into the cell.

“You’re lucky that I need to get out of her Vonnie.”

3 Days later.

Parkers P.O.V.

We are all sitting at the Pace Family’s wake everyone is here like all of the big gang leaders that worked with the whites are here. Past people that haven’t been seen, people that Mr Pace helped get out of this life because they all have families now. Even Jess I do wish she would have stayed home she didn’t even know them. I know that Kayla is pissed at me for bringing her here and taking her with me to see Jo I really wonder what she is thinking right now someone just killed her family is going to get out sooner then I want her too. That sounds bad but I know that she isn’t going to let anyone take down the guy who did this she is going to do this all on her own.

A police Van showed up and out walked jo in hand cuffs and all yelling at the officers for being late for her families Wake I knew if she came it would be late. Man she looks better than I have seen her before she must have made sure that she looked good before she came. I hate seeing her all these feeling that I don’t want to feel anymore just come rushing back and I don’t like that about us its not good.

Everyone looked at her and Kayla smiled so did Even and his girl when Kate seen her she almost fell over the poor girl she loves Jo she is her idol. Beth looked like she wanted to jump out of her seat and hug her but Even said not too which is good we don’t want Jo to get in some shit

“Okay so Jo Pace the only living one is going to say some words.” The guy said I don’t know what you call them I stopped going to high school when Jo left.

“Most of you already know me my Mum had never done and bad thing in her life, her dad might have been in a gang but that doesn’t make her a bad Mum she might have married and gang leader but she was just in love. My Dad he might have done some bad things bit he did get out at one point but when someone needed him he didn’t turn his back on them. He helped more people in our dead beat end of the earth then the Red Cross and shit like that. He was one of the best leaders of this gang than any in history I will forever live by what he did. NEVER BACK DOWN those 3 words I have known since I was little and now I will live by them every day.

My brothers the player twins Micky and Ricky, both were soft at heart until you did something to set them off both could joke around when doing whatever. I will miss my brothers so much bother were young and had so much to live for I don’t know why anyone would want them dead. Micky was too nice sometimes but that fucker could fight and as for Ricky he was just a bad boy dick brain that knew how to use a gun. He was the big teddy bear if you got pass his hard outside his is rolling in his grave with me telling you this he hated people knowing.

None of my family should have died that night Dad always has people helping him out so someone on the inside told him and I am going to find out who that is I get of here in a year now so have fun hiding.”  Jo is done and she is getting out in a year now what the fuck.

She gets down and waves to everyone then gets back in the van and drives away I know that she wouldn’t be aloud here for too long but I wish would have said hi or something not that long speech then leave. Well really I would do the same thing that she did but all my family is dead so I got over that shit when I was like 14 or some shit.

“Jo she is getting out in a year, Parker do you know what this means.” Kayla said.

“this means that when she is going to get out she is going to kick your ass and I am so keen.” Kayla said with a very happy voice the crazy bitch.

_______

Sorry for the long wait this chapter was hard to write. thanks for reading.

Laters 

-Te