Chapter 7- Bye.

2 Months later

Jo’s P.O.V

What am I going to do my best friend is gone now and I’m stuck here on my own? Sky she left a week before Kayla did but why am I worrying I now only have 3 years left in this hell hole and I’m on top no one else. I get up off of my bed and get changed in the same old thing.

I see Vonnie doing push ups she has been training really well lately she is now with the crew I have told my dad and he is going to set her up with Kayla so she can go thought more training. I’m sure that her dad is going to be pissed when he finds out that we took his baby girl but he never even treated her right. I’m still going to make her and Ashton stay together I know that he will get back to me with the right news and shit.  

I think almost 3 years in here has sent me bat shit crazy I miss the little things like drinking and Sex. I never knew how much I would miss it but holy shit I wish I did end up banging Packer I have Regrets and I’m going to be 24 when I get out . That’s almost old as fuck man spending my young life in here. I did end up finishing high school. This is good I guess I’m the first and the last to in my family I think.

“Pace you have people here to see you.” The officer came up and said to me.

“Yeah I’m coming.” I wait by the cell door for him to cuff my hands. He unlocks the door and I step out.

“Who has come to see me?” I asked him.

“Don’t know.” Was the last words he said for the whole walk that’s like not even creepy I didn’t even know I was getting someone to come a see me today.

I went past a window and made sure that I looked good. Damn I look good a lest jail looks good on me with my black eyes and straight black hair. Still alive and pimpin.

I walk into the room and I see fucken Parker with some blonde Whore. I look in his eyes they are still dead so she hasn’t met him with is bright full of life eyes. You only see them when he is with me his eyes died after I went to jail so he still loves me I can still see it.

I see that he is wearing white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up and I see he got some tatts like skulls and shit with Whites in the middle of it all. Looks good I like it and he has his black snapback and dark blue jeans with some nikes on. Looks good on him the girl is wearing a black tank top with some blue jeans she is okay looking if I almost close my eyes.

“So why are you here and why is she with you?” I was the first to say something.

“Hi, my name is Jess I’m Parkers girlfriend.” The blonde Hoe has and a name and a english accent fuck wish I knew her last name. She thinks that she has the right to come here and tell me this.

I look over and Parker and he look and at the ground like he wished that she never said that. I wonder if he has gotten over Nicks death I still feel bad and I know that it is my doing that got him dead but anyway.

“Bitch I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to Packer love how are you going I know that last time that we talked wasn’t on the best bases. I’m sorry I did it for you own good I hope you know that.” I said to him.

“Jo I came here to tell you even when you are out me and jess are going to still be together so nothing can happen between us” he spoke as in this was planned. 

“I understand but this whore is not going to have you for long. You just wait 3 years and I have been good so it might even be 2-1 years” I moved my hands so they were touching his.