Chapter 13- Seeing double.

Jo's P.O.V.

Chapter 13- Seeing double.

Jo's P.O.V.

We are the biggest and baddest gang here, the killers are going to go down my father has done it and now I am going to do the same thing.

I was surprised that it wasn't the SAs they but haven't really been around much anymore. I know that they will make a comeback a gang like them just can't leave that quickly.

I have 6 cars packed 4 guys per car in the back of each car, weapons not just glocks but also AKs and all other types. If it is war they want those fuckers are going to get it, this is messing with what I wanted to do with staying away and going back in my own time. Kayla and her kids are family and you always help family and I know if I didn't my Dad would have been so upset with me and don't want that.

I am leaving Missy and Sky here they need to look after things and all the other woman that are around too. I jump in my car and so does Ethan he knows about Parker and he is going to help me with him and getting rid of his girlfriend I know that she is the rat.

I drive off going as fast as we can I would have just flown but all the guns that we have it, would have just sent me back from where I came from and I really don't need that in my life right now.

I took about a day but when we got to the clubhouse everything was everywhere people were bleeding out on the streets and no cops around to be seen and that pisses me off. I see Katy fighting this guy while she helps Parker stand up and try's to run.  The guy he has a gun both of them are not going to get away quick enough. So I pull my gun from the back of my Pants and shoot him though the head then more come up I give Katy and gun and we both start shooting at all of them

Parker looks shocked, I just look at him and wink then go back looking after his ass so he doesn't get killed I don't need him dying on me right now. 3 more men are coming my way where in the hell are all these guys coming from this shit is killing me. I shoot all of them then pick Parker up and take him inside were I see Kayla and Jack packing all the kids' stuff I wonder where they are going to go.

"Hey fuckers." Everyone looks over at, no one does anything but Kayla and Beth both of them run up to me and gave me a huge hug. I love feeling this way I really have missed my family I look over at Vonnie and she can't stop moving the bitch has done something or knows something. She know what will happen to her, she will end up in a box on the way to her Dads house. In small as fuck pieces I don't have any fucks to give her.

"Hoe where in the hell have you been, wait no listen to me you can't make me think you got put in the hole or something. Then you come with guns and shit too save our asses this is a fucked up time to meet again and it is not cool by the way." I just look at Kayla and laugh this girl did not change and I am happy about that.

"Come on man I am back and ready to fight any bitch right now." I said to all the people in the room, that's when Katy walked up to me and gave me my gun back. I missed the way that it fit in my hand and the way how it killed people with one shoot. I really miss that the most out of things

I look back at Parker and smile then pull the finger at him and all he can do is sit down. I look over at Vonnie and she walks out of the room with a phone in her hand. What is she is going to do with that phone.

"Hey Beth can you come here." She comes running over.

"You know Vonnie right?" I ask her.

"Yes I do." She said with a smile on her face.

"Can you follow her, but you can't let her know that you are it is going to be a game we are playing okay. You have to come back and tell me what she is saying on the phone." I said to Beth, she nods her head and walks out where vonnie went.

"Okay now that I have that under control why the hell are the killers knocking on my doorstep?"  I asked them.

"They want Katy because they know that Kayla has a family and that you are Jo you will never leave The whites because of your Dad." Kyle said to me.

"If they want you Katy they will get you, you know what I haven't killed in a long time so taking out these assholes is going to be fun." I said to everyone standing in the room.

I look over at Katy she does look like me, I wonder if she knew I dressed like that or did she just dress like that too. I am going to have to ask her this, just not right now I have shit to plan and I have a feeling that Kayla is going to come and talk to me while I do my shit.

I walk up to my old bed room and find nothing has changed from the day that I left, it has been a long drive so I text Ethan so he can come up here with me. He walks in and takes his shirt off I know what is about to go down and I needed this.

Kayla's  P.O.V.

"Why the fuck does she have to come back now." I hear Parker say as someone patches him up.

"I'm sure if she wasn't here you would be dead, so shut the fuck up and sit down so the doctor can finish your stitches." I said to him and kept on packing my kids things, I want them out of this state they are going to go to my Mums she lives in WA and I heard there are like no gangs where she lives.

When Jo walked through the door I didn't know what to think or what to do.