Chapter 6- Kody.

Jo's P.O.V.

3 months later.

Kayla has 2 months left in here and kody isn't even dead yet I need her gone so I then I can set up without having to go behind her back. I think she knows what I'm doing and I don't give a fuck.

I get out of bed to see Kayla doing chin ups with Vonnie next to her doing the same thing. Over these 3 months Kayla has been training her and I don't know what Vonnie just didn't ask me. Wait that's right I wasn't the nicest girl to her still aren't not my thing being nice and shit.

"Is everyone ready for today I am pretty keen to make kody pay for all the shit that she has pulled when we worked for Marcus and now." Vonnie said with so much hate behind her voice.

"Yeah Vonnie save that anger I'll make sure that you are the one to end her for good." I say to her.

We hang out in the cell just sitting and waiting for the right time to kill kody. While we are waiting we get some people wanting so shit. We do trades what's the point of money if we are in here and nothing to spend it on. I give the girls the drugs they give me smokes that's all I want and need well I need food too. I don't sell to woman with babies or are pregnant if they get caught with this shit bye bye baby. I don't need that heat.

I pull one of the smokes out and light it up. I pass the girl a baggie she nods her head.

"I hope you take over soon Jo your shit is so much more better then Kodys it's like it has been stepped on like 12 times. Yours isn't which is good I guess see you soon." With that she is gone.

I look out the cell again and see Sky walking up looking really happy I wonder what's going on. Wait she had her portal meeting today to see if she can get out or not by the looks of her face. It must have been a yes.

"Bitch I'm getting out of this hell hole. No more sky inside." She said to me.

"Sky that amazing." Kayla said. Vonnie just nodded her head. She never really liked Sky she said it was gross to be seen with a junky I had to be the one to tell her that we sell drugs to these people so be nice. Yeah I had to say be nice.

"Do you have a place to stay I can get my dad to set you up in a place and I'll come and see you when I get out and by then you better be clean so you can see your kid again." I said to her.

"Yeah Jo I'm 3 months clean and I'm going to keep it that way. Also can you please get you dad to help me out if it's not a problem." She asked.

"Sky it's fine I'll make you go to Melbourne so he can give you a job in one of the shops he owns. He's not just a gangster but also a pizza shop owner. It's his hiding place." I said.

It's coming close to 12pm now, so we go for a walk in the court yard I see one of the officers and I nod my head at him. He pulls Kody to side and takes her to governor, Well he's no really he is just saying that so can take her to an empty cell on the other side of the jail. I told Sky to go away I don't want her getting caught I'm also going to make Kayla go away she has helped me this far that's all I need her for . She needs her kids again so nights I can hear he crying I know she misses them she just won't tell me.

The three of us manage to make it the other side with out anyone realizing it which is good we walk in a see Kody waiting.

"Well I knew this was coming, so you take over for the time that you are here then what happens when you are gone?" She asked.

"I don't care not my problem." I say to her.

Me and Kayla are going to let Vonnie kill her so when she gets out she can join the crew. She gets out a year before me. To be honest i really don't want to go back might go on a trip or something.

"Vonnie get this over and done with Kayla I want you gone you can't be here with what is about to happen k dorm want you to stay in here any longer." I said. I saw the fear go though kodys eyes.

I watch Kayla walk out not saying anything because it is the truth she knows if anyone found out that she was she is fucked.

"What can't you do this yourself is Jo really a little pussie." Kody spat at me.

Before she could say anything more Vonnie walked behind her and slit both her wrists to make it look like she did it her self. This means that I should be all good for the repast of my time inside of this hell hole, that is now home funnily enough.

I wonder how Parker is doing I still love him and when I get out if he has a girl I will fight for him because everything just feels good with him.

Parker P.O.V.

I sit and watch Katie kill the Rat that tried to take us down. I can see in her eyes that she is more like jo then she knows. That bitch is in jail and she still has her ways of getting in my head.

"Nice job. Katie you and Kyle get rid of the body. I'm going home give Jack or Ash a call if you need help." I said while getting on my bike and riding away.

I walk in and see my amazing English girlfriend her name is Jess. I have been with her for 3 months now. Ever since Kayla went inside Jess got me back in my feet I don't drink as much. That cow Jo is hardly on my mind and even she never it's not good.

I look at Jess and see her green eyes with blonde hair. Completely different to Jo I like it Jess is more short and girly I also like that.

"Here's a beer love. Did you have a good run with Katie and Kyle?" She asked.

"Yeah it was good but she is more like Jo creeps me out." I said.

"Shh baby don't talk about her she ended it remember." She said back

"She jets out in 4 to 3 years. 2 on good behavior but we both know that. That's not going happen."

"Just have a beer then go to sleep I'll met you in there soon" she said to me.

I drink the rest of my beer and walk into my room lye down welcoming a deep sleep.

DREAMLAND.

Is I walk though each room I start to see that this is a jail and not a house I walk down more of the halls and see a cell number 667 I walk in and see Jo sitting a waiting as if she knew I was coming. She got up and walked over to me she stoked one hand down my arm.

"I know you still love me." She said in my ear.

"I don't I have Jess now." I said back.

She steps she we are facing each other. Jo grabs my face with both of her hands and starting kissing me . I kiss her I don't feel this when I kiss Jess this right here feels more right. She moves her hand down my chest then puts her hand down my pants and starts stroking my dick. She brakes the kiss.

"Say you love me" she said with a lustful tone behind her voice.

"Say it. Say the truth Parker." Her hand speeds up to the almost pushing me over the top. The she stops right before I was going cum.

"Say it and I'll finish you off."

Before my head starts working with my brain I yell out.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU JO PACE." She placed her hand back on my dick and finished me off.

END OF DREAMLAND.

when I woke up I felt a spat across my face with a very pissed off Jess sitting next to me. I hope I don't talk in my sleep because I'm not sure if I was lying to her or not. Fuck I sound like a girl.

"Now you have wet dreams about her too. Packer you need to get your shit together I never want to wake up with my boyfriend saying he loves some one else and has a goner while saying it. Especially if it's a girl you have been hung up on for 2 years now. If I never found you in that bar who knows what you would be doing now." She said to me.

Well fuck she heard everything she is never going to let this one go.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hey sorry undates are slow. My phone fried it's self so it's fucked I have been using my sisters IPad or my dads it weird sorry. I'll try and update more sorry for the mistakes.

Stay with me you little criminals
-Te