She's Inside Chapter 11-Beef.

yes i know it takes me hella long but i want to maje sure that everything is going to line up. i hhope you all like that chapter 

Kayla's P.O.V.

The club house got shoot up and it is not cool at all, my kids were in the house sleeping when someone in a Black SUV comes up and shoot at us. I know Jack is going to find out who done this same with Kyle he was with Katy and he hates people trying to kill her but the girl has people that just don’t like her right now. When Jo gets out she is going to love Katy and same with Beth our little boxer, my kids are more into cage fighting at this moment it is so cute watching them fight like there Dad and Parker.

I remember when me and Jo were little and us watching our Dads shoot targets and things, I think we would have been about 5 when we told them what we want to do but of course we were too young and girls so that made it harder to show them. When we were 10 we showed them what we could do with one of the Glocks that we took and played with in the bush we could have died but we never did. When ours Dads seen how close we got to the bullseye we were allowed to train with the twins and the other boys. We became better at everything we made our dads proud that day with the glocks.

“Kayla, me and Katy know who did it we were on a job to show a new and upcoming gang who’s boss and who runs this town at the top.” Kyle said to me with sweat running down his face.

“Keep going boy.” I tell him, he looks over at Katy and she keeps going.

“Well they are the Killers, full of mostly kids my age but have connections to Columbia and the cocaine over there all of the leaders are in jail from a big bust so they had to re-build themselves it has taken 7 years or so. They blame YOU for the bust and stuff something to do about your EX boyfriend Rob. One of them must have followed me and Kyle home, I am so sorry Kayla.” Katy said.

“Katy it is okay, we are all safe and okay. I am just going to go to Parkers I need to talk to him but the killers are not an old gang they have been around the sometime as us these guys are bad news though, I know we are too but the Killers killed my ex because some junkie bitch didn’t give them there shit so they took it out on him and still haven’t found her.” I walk out to my Car and leave a note for Jack telling him that I need to talk to Parker.

When I get there everything is normal and those two better not be getting it on, It is so hard to see that bitch around knowing that my best friend who was just doing the best thing for him is still locked up and dying every day.

I walk in Jess is in the kitchen, where she should be because her ass is a kitchen bitch and nothing more. I nod my head at her then head down to Parkers room and the little shit is still sleeping what an asshole. I jump on his back (with my heels off) he starts moving and wakes up.

“What the fuck Kayla, who even let you in.” Packer said with his morning voice.

“Dude I made my own key.” I show in the key and she shacks his head. “Also you remember when you were dating Shelly those years back?” I asked. He looked and me funny then nodded his head.

“Well the bitch has got us in so much shit with the Killers they were the ones who Rob was supposed to give the coke too that she sold and took, but I think this has something to do with Katy too because she killed on of the men to show them who is boss now. All of the big guys are in jail and are running things from in there to out here.” Parker looks at me funny then his mouth dropped open.

“Well shit, so I guess we have some beef with more people it’s not like you and jo have given us enough of them.” Parker said with a lot of sass.

“Bitch, we are in a gang of course we are going to have people that hate us and want to kill us. Fucken grow up if Jo never went to jail we could all be dead, my kids would have been dead and never seen a light in a day so you need to shut it and grow up you little shit.”  I say to him and he can hear me getting mad, I just might have to pull a Jo and stab him or something like that.