Chapter 10-livein it

Jo’s P.O.V.

I pull up to my old house and everything comes back at once, I knew I shouldn’t have come here like shit man. I never knew it was going to be like this but I should have known, all the cars are still here my Brothers Holden Maloos and my Dads Audi R8 then my Mums Evo. I feel like I will just see my family run out and come and see me but I know that they won’t because none of them are in the house. I wonder if any of the boys are still living here it would me awesome if Ethan still was I need a good fuck.

It’s been years you can’t judge me at all; I walk out of the car and walk inside. I have seen no on yet so I go up to my room and get changed into something clean and not gross. I see my white’s tank top and I put them on with some black trackies. I can’t forget my Black high tops man I miss wearing normal clothes and shoes.

I bush my hair and out eyeliner on and now I look like Jo, I have missed looking like this and stuff. I hear some noise coming from my dad’s office, hmm someone would have to come down here I wouldn’t move where the main place is. It will always be like this while I am alive and I don’t want it to change now.

I grab my gun and walk into the office and I see Ethan and Axel doing paper work on either side of the desk so they must be the ones looking after this place well it is better than no one.

“Jo fuck off that cannot be you, aren’t you still supposed to be locked up.” Ethan said. I watched his green eyes light up with happiness. He has brown hair and green eyes he isn’t as tall but he still is standing at 5’11 he has whites tatted on his neck and that has always been hot I love it.

“Yes Ethan, It is Jo and I am out for good by the way.” He runs up and gives me the biggest hug ever like damn.

I look over at Axels deep browns eyes, the look of shock is changed quickly when he also runs up and gives me a big hug.

“Fuck Jo, we are happy you are down here, Missy she has been down in the dumps ever since the death of your father. We haven’t seen her in over 12 months she doesn’t let anyone in her house so me and Ethan have been looking after this place while you have been gone.” Axel said then looking back down to his hands. Both of these boys were my brothers best friends so I have an idea with what both are going though.

“Boys, thank you and I know Axel I still miss them too but anyway who wants to go knock down Missy’s door and ask her why she hasn’t been looking after this place.” Both follow me out to my car.

“She still lives in the same house right?” I asked them.

“yup” Ethan said and I just kept driving.

I Pull in to this little house, on the beach she saved up for this house and when she finely got it she made sure that nothing to do with the gang was going to happen here. Missy is about 30 years old but she still looks 20, she has light brown hair with hazel eyes. She has an hour glass look so an ass and boobs the lucky bitch.

I police knock on the door and don’t say anything if she knows it’s me I don’t think she would come to the door at all because I know that I wouldn’t. She opens the door and she looks a mess her hair is bad and you can the bags under her eyes. Once she sees it is me she closes the door real fast then I hear a baby cry.

“When did she have a damn baby?” I asked the boys

“She that’s it, we haven’t seen her on over 12 months so she must have had a baby.” Ethan said with a smile on his face.

“But who’s baby.” I said before the knocking the door down and running in.

I look for the baby’s room I find it and see the kid and little boy, he opens his eyes and I see it he has my dad’s eyes the same as me. What the fuck, oh it is going to go down right now before I could go down and find Missy she holds a gun to my head and I stand still without making a move.

“You are going to let me talk, Jo or so help me god I will blow your brains out.” She said with a whacky voice.

“Fine.” I said then put my hands up to sit down because I have a feeling and this is going to be a long story.

“Me and Sam got drunk the night before he died, he knew that the next day he would be dead. We didn’t know that something like sleeping together was on the table, I grew up with your Dad and Mum I could never do that to them but when I found out I was having a baby I couldn’t get rid of it and I didn’t want it to grow up with hate and death either. I had to keep him and when I had him I couldn’t give him away too. He made me feel better for myself and I have something to live for now. His name is Gage Sam Pace” Missy said

Okay I have to give it to her that is a heart-warming story but luckily for her I don’t have one of those heart things at all, but I can’t help to feel a little bit of hope for my family I know what my Dad did was a dick move but Gage is a little cutie. He is brown like me and we have the same eyes the only real thing that you can tell the different is that he is darker then me by a long shot.

“Okay so, you had a baby with my Dad even though he is now dead and never coming back. Why did you give him the Pace last name and not yours if you didn’t want him growing up like I did?” I asked Missy. She picks up Gage and hands him to me I hold me close and feel his little heartbeat. Even if you are tough and you feel nothing will break you, once a baby has put his little hands around one of your fingers the whole world stops. Okay I can’t kill his Mum now and take him with us that is just mean and I could never do that to this little man.

“Well I knew one day you were going to get out, and find these two looking after things then  you would find me, find out what happened then kill me. I gave him your last name so when I die he would have gone to you anyway even if you didn’t want too. You are out down on his thing as your brother.” Missy said then sat down on one of the chairs.

“So if you are going to kill me make it now and take Gage back I don’t want him seeing this.” I look at Missy like she is crazy I am not going to kill her now I need her help. She is the reason why I came back here to look after this place for a year or 2 then see parker and rip his balls off because I can.

“Missy, I was going to kill you. To tell the truth but now hearing this I would have known that my Dad did this shit for a reason the crazy asshole but anyways I am not now I just need you to come back to the club house and help me. Kill all of the SAs because Parker has not been doing a good job and I am sure you will me a good Mum.” I give Gage back and walk out of the house to see if she is going to come with.

I walk to my car and sit in it with the boys; I don’t think both are going to be talking for very long. I haven’t been out for 3 days and already have drama, I am too lazy for this shit I hope she can look after him because I know I couldn’t me and kids don’t really get along.

About an hour later she pulls out of her driveway with all of her things packed in the back and little Gage back there too. Man everyone is going to love him the little cutie. I just don’t know what to tell him, that we are half-brother and sister or something else. How will I tell a little boy who hasn’t even met his dad? That he never will because he is dead and never coming back

Missy drives a Land Rover Discovery; it is matte Black with a white inside. I think my Dad got that for her, for a birthday present or something like that it is really cool but ugly I don’t like it but other people do. It has too much tech on the inside and I wouldn’t know how to use it at all.

We both pull out and drive back to my house because I have a feeling we are behind on a lot of things which means we have to put the word out that Missy is back and I just have to hung out in the shadows, someone could tell Parker or Kayla that I am back and we cannot be having that.

We pull into the house and the boys get out to get them a drink, I will later I just have to put Missy and Gage into some rooms. I think Gage can go into Rickys room and Missy can have my Mum and Dads old room and I will keep the rest the same if anyone needs anywhere to stay it will be in this house and others all over town and the state.