Chapter 3- I changed my Mind

Boys II men- losing sleep

Jo's P.O.V.

ONE WEEK LATER.
PARKERS VISIT.

I was sitting in the of main visiting room things. I didn't mind because I need this is be public and not in a room my Dad brought. I was waiting in what I always wear in this place.

I look and see Parker walking up his dark blue jeans. White high tops and a black dress shirt. His hair was messy but still looked good. His deep blue eyes looked dead though. It was sad to see him this is way I had to end it with him. I pick up the phone and look at him.

"Hey Parker how are things?"

"Pretty good I have picked up with helping Kayla and Jack again."

"Parker that's great. Met anyone new yet."

"No Jo I still love you and I will for awhile, you are a girl no one can get over just like that. I was thinking I should just leave and forget and travel or something."

"Parker you should have done that I would have so understood if you did. You need to have fun and not just wait for a girl that won't get out if jail for 6 more years go get married or something I'm goinCONTbe spending my 21st in here and your not. Go have fun get drunk fuck random girls just forget about me." I say back to him getting a bit teary eyed.

"Jo don't you get it that's what I have been trying to do this past year every time I'm with another girl you are all I think about and I want to go places but not on my own with you Jo. Not on my own with you. We were never really together and I don't think I can get over someone like you. I won't find a girl like you. Jo you are the first girl that has ever gotten under my skin you. I was thinking about just forgetting about you but when I got the call to come and see you I couldn't do that. I changed my mind I can't live without you. I never want to leave you I will wait." Parker said getting teary eyed.

"Parker you need to leave I can't do this anymore I want you to live and not wait around for me you never know what will happen you might meet the next girl that will get under your skin and make you feel better." And with that I walked away. Not looking back he needs to move on and so do I. I'll ask dad if Parker can just run things here and I can go to New Zealand or something.

Parkers P.O.V.

Did she just say that what the fuck I thought she wanted to be with me I was willing to wait all she is doing is fucking with my head. All she is, is a head fuck.

"FUCK YOU JO I WAS GOING TO WAIT I FUCKEN HOPE YOU END UP IN HELL YOU HEARTLESS BITCH. I FUCKEN LOVED YOU THE ONLY FUCKEN GIRL I LET IN ALL YOU ARE IS A HEAD FUCK." I yell as I get dragged out of the jail I pull the finger at outside of the jail and walk to my Harley I get on it and ride away hitting over the speed limit of course. I know what do go visit my british Friend. She was really nice to me and better pay her back for what she did.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the table outside with Dreke on my lap and Jack has Sophia on his lap. We have had some run ins with other crews thinking we are weak but we always show them that we aren't. Parker has been helping more and I have been so happy about that.

"Katie its left right left. Upper cut then right hook." I tell her as she is punching the punching bag. She looks over at me and nods.

I have been training her for a week now and she picked up on guns straight away I think in a month or 2 she can come out on a job with me. Because in 5 months I'm going to jail for 8 months its not that long and I'm so happy about that.

"Kayla can I go get a drink?" Katie asked.

"Yeah you can get a beer." She nods and walks away. What don't judge me its better that she drinks with me and not with some drugie teens around the corner. I hear Parkers Harley coming in the lot he gets off and walks over to me he looks pissed.

"Kayla why in the fuck is your best friend such a mind fuck. She wanted me to wait and I wasn't going to and now she wants me to live my life and not wait for her at all. I'm so done with her" Parker said crying at this point.

"Kayla I have tried to get over her its just not working and I don't like it. What she dose to me its fucked."

Well this Parker is an emotional asshole he needs to get his shot together and harded up.

"PARKER YOU LSITEN TO ME NOW I KNOW I SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO LOVE YOU FOR A LONG TIME. SHE JUST WANTS YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT HER DRAGGING YOU DOWN WITH HER SO EAT A SPOON FULL OF CONTREAT AND HARDEN THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE GOING TO RUN THIS PLACE YOU ARE THE LEARDER OF THE MOST POWERFUL AND STRONGEST GUNGS IN AUSTRALIA. WELL THE SDYNEY PART YOU ARE ALSO CLOSE TO SAM SO JUST LEAVE IT AND GO LIVE MAYBE WHEN SHE GETS OUT SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN ALL I KNOW IS THAT I JUST GOING TO STAY HERE TO TRAIN KATIE THEN ME AND JACK ARE GETTING OUR OWN HOUSE." I yell at the little bitch in front of me. He looks at me and nods his head.

"So it would be okay if I started to date someone else right." Did this kid just listen to anything I just said.

"Yes Parker it's fucken fine just don't forget about Jo and think how she is feeling right now."

Jo's P.O.V.

What have I done I loved him well I still love him but that's why I let him go right. You know what they say if you love the let them go. Well I did I hope he finds a nice girl not a fuck up like me. Hopefully one out of a gang.

I'm still mad at myself for just walking away and not trying which its one of the reasons I'm ending Tammy life tonight I need people to know I'm no one to mess with. And that leaves me one step closer to killing Kody.