Chapter 9- Outsid

Jo’s  P.O.V.

One day before the wake.

Okay so am going to read the letter now it feels like the right time to read it I make sure that Vonnie is gone I do not want to cry at all like damn I can’t let her see me like that.

Dear Jo.

If you are reading this now it means that the SAs have killed us. Now don’t go crazy I know this is going to shock you but you only have one more year left inside I had to pull some strings and it worked I had to get it cut down because I knew that something like this was going to happen.

Now we do have a rat I just don’t know who he or she is yet that is all I have had your brothers working on that’s why they haven’t come and seen you sorry about that. I hate telling you this over letter and not face to face but something’s are meant to be.

I am handing the Gang over to Packer, Kayla, Jack and you. I know that you will do good things in life like what I did you know to help people when they need help or have nowhere to live I am giving you all the houses and cars all over the world. So travel or some shit don’t stay in this hell hole all your life.

I know what Parker has done to you is wrong and hurtful but don’t be mean to the boy he does still love you I can see it him and that jess girl will end soon she could be the rat but don’t go all guns and blazing when you get out. Keep a low profile don’t let anyone know when you are getting out maybe go on a road trip or something. Be smart when you take down Marcus make sure he feels the pain that you are feeling while readings this.

I am so sorry my baby girl but live on don’t be stuck in our memories me and your mother have had on heck of a run and really hope they don’t get your bothers I don’t need you losing them but if they do the same thing runs for them live on and stay happy. Do what you think is write I trust you baby girl forever and mother always.

-Dad (Sam Pace)

By the end of this I was crying hr isn’t even here and he is making me cry what a dick dad that I love with my entire dead back hole I call a heart. Bloody hell how can he do this to me the old nob how is he going to get me out of here in a year well I hope the people that he has got to help me out ready know what there are doing.

1 Year Later

Holy shit today is the that I get out of this hell hole it looks like my dad did get some people to help me, most of the year I put my head down and stuff and didn’t do anything wrong I played by the rules so I can get out and I bloody have.

The first thing I am going to do is have some KFC like damn every brown girl needs that after getting out of jail, Vonnie got out 6 months ago and she is will Kayla she does not know that I am getting out today I have made sure that no one knows. I am happy that when I got locked up it was with about $500 in my pocket so I should be able to drive to the closest town and see if my Dad owned any houses nearby I really hope he did.

I haven’t really got anything knew with my family’s death only that I know that the SAs did do it and that there is a damn rat that I have to find. Without Parker knowing I am out I don’t want him to stop me doing anything I don’t know how a guy can have a strong hold on me like that I didn’t fuck him. Which I am sad about because he has a fine body

My car got left here when Kayla went home I thought it would have been gone by now, like damn how long has it been there now like almost 2 years but the jail knows it is mine which is all goods. I walk out and see the bright light and my AMG which I have missed so much, I jump in and start her up real slow. I pull out of the jail and I pull the finger at it then take off.

It feels so good to drive again watching things go past thank god I am never going to see this place again I am 21 and out of that hell hole time to pump some biggie smalls and make it back to Missy who was Dads next in line I know that she won’t tell anyone that I am out for good. I also know that Kayla is going to lose her shit when she finds out that I didn’t tell her that I was getting out, I will just have to deal with that when I see her.

The Boys in Melbourne I know I can trust them with my life at any given time my dad helped them, the boys I trust have never killed anyone all of that stuff was always up to kayla and me or my brothers. He didn’t want to train killers he was in the drugs and guns businesses so he needed smart men not trigger happy boys. My dad took them off the street he might have done all this shit but he never wanted anyone to grow up without a family and no home.

I know from here it is going to take me about a day because the jail is about 2 hours away from Blacktown and for me to go back to Melbourne I have to drive though Blacktown and knowing me some smartass is going to see me and I don’t need that in life right now. That’s why I have to go the long way around and I am telling you this now I am not keen at all for this shit I just want to be gone and make sure that things are running fine.

Parkers P.O.V.

Beth, Evens little girl is going to be like 10 today so we are going to have a big party for her. 10 is a big  number and Even is not to keen that is little girl is growing up to fast. Kayla and Katy are training her she is a little boxer and she loves it. Jess said that she wants kids but I am not too sure on that we haven’t really been together for too long also I don’t know if I can do the whole being a Dad thing.

“Parker get your hairy ass our here.” I hear Kayla say from the backyard, I put my jeans on and run back there the how place is pumpin with the lights and stuff. I know that Beth is just going to love this and stuff also Jo sent her a letter which she is going to love.

“Okay I think it might be time to bring the birthday girl.” Okay I have forgotten Evens girls name but I have shit to do not everyone can remember everything.

Katy walks out holding on to Beths hand she has the biggest smile on her face it is so cute. Jess grabs my habd and holds me close she said that she did love me last night but I am not even sure right now with that shit, I like her but I don’t think I love.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH.” Everyone said at the same time.

“Thanks guys.” She said then went to what everyone got her.

She opens what I got her first she pulls out knew pink boxing gloves and smiles. She looks over and me, runs over and gives me a big hug.

“Look on the white parts.” I said to her she looks and laughs.

“Thanks uncle when Jo gets out I am going to show her my new skills that Kayla has shown me.” She said with a big smile. She walks away then Even came over

“So what does it say?” he asked.

“Beth the Brutal, so is she going to do underground or are you going to see if she can go pro?” I asked Even.

“Well, if she can go pro go for it but if she can’t and she still wants to fight underground it is. She will get more rep with the bad guys if she does that which I hope she does. I don’t want my baby girl to get famous you don’t know could happen.” Even said with a worried look on his face.

“Dude calm down, whats the thing with her loving go or some shit like that?” I asked him I have been meaning to ask him thus for a long time.

“Well for bedtime stories it was about the terror Twins. Which is Jo and Kayla we always knew about them and stuff I just changed it up a bit she knows about the life I just made them sound better and her ‘Fav’ as she says it is Jo, Which is who you still love by the way.” Even  said wiggling his eyebrows

“Even shut it, she was bad for me did you see how it was all about her. I hate that a lot I have gotten over her and I have moved on in life.” I said back.

“Parker you get this light in your eyes whenever Beth or Kayla bring her up.” I look at him and shack my head I cannot deal with him right now.

“look she is inside and I am out here if I wanted to do anything I wouldn’t. She left me not the other way around I’m out.” I grab my Gun and walk away I don’t want to get back with her I can’t.