Chapter 4- Kayla.

5 months later.

Parkers P.O.V.

I wake up feeling another one of these random girls next to me. It's been 5 months since she ended it and I think I'm going pretty good. A different girl every night and tomorrow is my 20th birthday but today Kayla goes inside for 8 months

8 months I don't know how Jack is going to deal with it. He has 2 kids to look after as well so that's why I'm going to help him I love Derek and Sophia. I completely run the place with out Kayla now and tonight is when I'm taking Katie on her first run. She has already killed someone and it did shock everyone one when she just shot him.

To make things better she was using Jo's gun but she Let her use it because she is inside and has no use to it. When she shot the dealer that was trying to take money from us she looked like Jo. She is nothing like nick in the looks way she has the almost back eyes and black hair like Jo. Katie just has a little bit of a lighter skin tone then her. She just stood there and bang without thinking or flinching she showed no emotions and Kayla loved it. She wants to find someone to work with Katie but she likes to work alone. We still don't let her do that because she wasn't even supposed to be there that night.

Her and Kyle are close it's cute but I don't like it he better not hurt her she even dresses like Jo too it's weird like with the skinny jeans and polos she hasn't even met her yet. She will soon though Kayla said that Jo wants her to visit her inside.

I walk down the stirs meting everyone I call them into the meting room some with Katie. She needs to hear this as well we leave jess with the kids and walk in.

"Okay people today we are saying goodbye to Kayla for 8 months But she will be back." I said.

Everyone cheered and laugh we got a few new people which was good because we needed it. Now we have Rob and Jayden who are Bobbys mates they help him with drug shit.  Then we have Will he is a racer. Nice kids they are. Even stands up

"Happy birthday for tomorrow Parker we know that this year and a half hasn't been the best time for you with Jo inside and Nicks death but now you are back on you feet and helping out."

Everyone clapped and he sat down.

"Okay people today Katie is having her first meeting and tonight she is going on her first run today and the one we are getting is Bryan he is taking our product and selling it us his own. He needs to go down so we are getting Katie to do it she needs a partner. " I say. Kyle stands up he isn't as mad as he used to be. Which is good I still don't want him around her.

"Anyone else." It was only him. Arrh.

"Fine. Meeting over go on have fun it's Kayla last day." Everyone is going to the bar.

Kaylas P.O.V.

today I am saying goodbye to my Family. I feel really sad but happy I get to help my best friend out with shit inside it's only for 8 months it's not that long. I see Parker sucking face with some hoe. Katie and Kyle are talking those to are always together and the face that he wanted to be her partner. Wasn't surprising.

The cops come a pick me up at 5pm and it's now 10. So I have 7 hours with my babies and boyfriend.

Jo's P.O.V.

Kayla is going to be here. OMG so keen I haven't seen her for so long. I hate that she has to leave her kids for me. That I do not like one bit but 8 months isn't that long.

I got a letter from Katie saying she is going after her first target tonight. I am so proud of her that's why she is the only one that can use my gun and I know what ones I am getting her. For her 17th birthday. I'll send the prints and stuff to Parker. We don't have a thing anymore but we are on talking terms.

I'm almost at the top I just have to take down Kody and Vonnie I have been talking to her more and she isn't that back I mean with both hate for father with a passion so when we both get out of her we are going to kill him.

Kody she has drugs on her side I know I can stop her from getting good them but she will know it's me. I'll have to pull some shit from the outside. Again I'll have to talk to Parker no wait I can talk to Jack or Even. I don't always have to go though him.

"Vonnie get my phone out and text this to Even."

To Even.

I need you to get Bobby and some of his boys and give me the best shot you can. I can get one of my officers to get it from you. Okay. Bye.

I look over it an nod my head.

"Jo he sent back this."

To Jo

Okay love got it now. Kayla has left so she will be there soon and she has it in her so make sure a officer you can trust.

I put my phone inside the bed.

"Vonnie get the world out. Famer Jo is in town." Famer is a other word for drugdealer. I will take over with Kaylas help.