Suspended (10)

"stay here for a second, I'll make sure my siblings aren't here" I said to Noen, knowing my parents were at work. Usually Cole and Abell aren't home till 4:00 but I checked anyway. The house was clear. "Alright come on" I said after reopening the door. We walked into the Study and sat in the two chairs that faced each other. "are you ok?" I asked "Not really, If im being honest" he responded "you don't have to tell me anything but if you want to talk I'm here" he looked down at his hands "It's my parents...everything has been so bad lately. My parents kicked me out so I moved back here, and then I tried to fix things with you...and then Chase-" I cut him off "Come here" I held my arms out and he walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey, I'm not mad at you ok?" I said letting go "You should be. I was being a dick for no reason" he said sitting back down "Well, you had a reason. I shouldn't have asked" he looked up "wanna come over?" he asked "yep" I nodded.

We walked across the road to his house. "Can we just pretend like everything's ok for tonight?" he asked "yep" I said with a smile.

♡~Two weeks later~♡

I walked into school holding Noen's hand (still not together) Then Iggy walked right infront of me fallowed by the Tanner twins and Luna "hey?" I sort of asked because I thought we were good but she had that look on her face and so did the rest of the Bitch Squad "You were supposed to meet us at the mall saturday, and the diner sunday, and the cafeteria early this morning. Do i need to go on?" she said crossing her arms "sorry I've been busy" I said squeezing my hand into a fist "you're never too busy for your friends, you're out of the squad hoe" she said. Before thinking I pulled my first up and hit her right in the face. Oops.

I was in the middle of english when I heard "Lex Bobbi, to the principal's office" I rolled my eyes and walked to the office, yep. You guessed it, A two week suspension.