It took one hit (2)

(Recap: after Chase comforted Lex there was a knock at the door)

Luna slowly opened the bedroom door. "Lex I hate to say this b-" Lex cut her off "is it him?" She asked, showing no emotions. Luna nodded "I'll get him out of here" Chase said standing up before Lex grabbed ahold of his wrist "no I'll do it" she said getting up from her bed. "No it's fine Lex, if he scares you that much just let me do it" Chase said. He was genuinely worried for her "I said I've got it" Lex snapped back as she walked out of the room and downstairs.

She opened the door and it was Noen (Obvi) "what do you want? I thought we finally got rid of you" Lex said crossing her arms and staring at the boy in front of her with one eyebrow raised "J-just to apologize" he said innocently "mhm, and someone told you to or..?" Lex responded leaning on one foot to peer behind him, seeing if anyone was there "nobody. I decided it was the best thing to do after the incident I-" Noen started but was quickly cut off by the sound of Cole's car pulling into the driveway, Both Lex and Noen directed there attention to the car. Cole opened his door "Stay in the car Abell" he said to his little sister who was calmy sitting in the passenger seat. Cole then stormed off towards the pair. "Why the hell are you here!?" He yelled getting all up in Noen's face "To say he is sorry apparently" Lex said with a unimpressed look on her face. Noen had fear in his eyes as cole grabbed him by the strings of his hoodie "I mean it I swe-" and boom. Cole punched him straight in the eye.

Lex's unimpressed expression instantly turned to shock "Cole wtf" she said as she watched her brother let go of the boy's strings and let him drop. Chase, Zoey, and Luna ran out to the porch. "What the fuck happened" Chase said looking down at Noen who was starting to stand up. Abell opened the door "I'm telling mom!" The young girl screamed, running into the house "shit. Cover for me?" Cole said shifting his gaze up to us "hell no" Luna said. Lex looked over at Noen scrambling back across the road. "Speak of the devil" she said as her parents pulled up "this is when we dip" Zoey said walking to her car "sorry but she's my ride" Luna said following Zoey. Chase turned to Lex "want me to stay over tonight?" He asked "of course" she responded with a smile.

>Lex's pov<

Chase and I just finished watching Coraline again. We do that almost every time he stays over. "Hungry?" I asked looking over at him "always" he said with a small smile appearing I got up "lessgo" I said with a small chuckle "never say that again" he laughed and he got up. As we walked down the stairs we heard Abell yelling "COLE HIT SOMEONE TODAY!" And Cole respond with "what!? No!" And then the questions came flooding in from Mom and Dad. I laughed a little and walked into the kitchen. "Hey y'all" I said in a fake southern accent "I'm guessing you're staying over?" Bill said looking at Chase, He nodded. After my parents interrogated Cole my mom asked "Since tommorow is halloween, you can't stall anymore. Are you going out with Cole and Abell or Chase and Luna" (Zoey dose not do halloween) "I'll just go with Chase and Luna, it'll be easier" I shrugged. "Noooo I don't want to be stuck with Cole" Abell yelled jumping up and down "Chill El, you don't like Chase anymore remember?" I said looking down at her "oh no not the lolipop thing again" Chase groaned "oh yeah. Break anything else and I'll break you" Abell said trying to be intimidating but we all just laughed.