Guess Who's Back (1)

(Random songs I like will be at the top just cuz)

It was october 20th. Lex was sitting at her little desk in front of her window when a moving truck pulled up into the driveway across the road. Curious, She looked out the blinds. Her eyes landed on the moving truck, she watched as two men got out and opened the door on the back of the truck.

Lex admittedly grabbed her phone and hit up the GC.

Lex laughed a lil

Lex laughed a lil. After a few mins Zoey and Luna pulled up. They let themselves in and plopped down on Lex's baby blue couch. "I'm Grabbing popcorn" Luna said getting up and walking into the kitchen. Zoey was putting her hoodie in the coat closet when a car pulled up next to the moving truck.

"shit he's back" lex peered out the window
"who you're creepy neighbor? I thought he moved" Zoey asked. Luna raced to the window.
"Oh god that is him" she said with a shocked expression. Lex turned away from the window "fuck. Someone call chase" she said irritated.

Phone call with Chase
Zoey/chase

You need to get to Lex's house right now

Ok but I thought you said girls only

Yes but- just get here right now. Lex told us to call you. Don't make me give the phone to Luna

Ok, ok. I'll be there

You b-

Yes Im walking out the door right now I'll see you in a few, bye

Ok, bye

End call

Lex layed on he bed staring at the ceiling "what if we go over there and tell him Luna moved in, and not to bother us cuz you moved back to Texas?" Zoey asked "we can't do that dumbass. He would see Lex leave her house" Luna replied. Zoey rolled her eyes "Then we will say Chase lives here and that Lex lives at some random location not too far" she said crossing her arms "You two need to shut the fuck up. Those plans are shit" Lex spoke up turning away from the girls.

"But I-" Luna started but was cut off by the door opening to revel Chase "so what's going on?" He asked. Lex sat straight up, she had tears streaming down her face "That creepy dickhead is back from Ohio!" She yelled. Chase nodded "Zoey, Luna. Go see if Cole is here" he said looking over at them "but Cole took Abell Christmas shop-" he cut them off "please" he said calmly, Luna grabbed Zoey's arm and pulled her out of the room. Chase sat next to Lex "I know it's hard but he never harmed you, I'm sure you'll be fine" he said trying to comfort the sobbing girl "I guess you're right. I just don't have a good feeling about him. I never have" she said calming down a bit "I know but it'll be ok, you know we would never let anyone harm you. Plus your brother is really protective too. You'll be ok"

Then all of the sudden. There was a knock at the door...

A/n.
Fist chapter! How y'all feel about it? And who the hell is at Lex's door. Stay tuned to find out❤