The Dream (13)

Don't read this chapter if you are legitimately a child. Thx♡

I looked up back at Noen "Sorry...we shouldn't do this anyway" I said pulling myself off his lap "Yeah. I guess you're right" He replied.

After a bit I started to get tired. I rested my head on his shoulder and after a bit I passed out. (as in fell asleep)

MATURE ONLY FROM HERE TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER

I started to trail dark purple marks down his bare chest while I was sitting on his lap "I- thought you said we shouldn't-" Noen started but I cut him off "Shhh, I changed my mind. But be quiet" I said. He nodded "But what if-" I cut him off once again "Door's locked. Remember?" I said as I unbuttoned the button that rested at the top of his pants "Are you sure about this?" He asked me. I stopped what I was doing "Are you?" I asked in return, he nodded which made a smirk stretch across my face. I slid my hand down from his shoulders where I had them resting and down to the belt loops on the side of his pants "May I?" I asked, smirk still very present. "Of course" He said back, a hint of a smirk visable. I slid them down but not all the way. He looked at me confused "Guide me" I stated. He grabbed my hands and slid them across his chest and down to where the pants lie on his legs. I wrapped my fingers around the belt loops as he pulled my hands down further then letting go, allowing me to do it on my own. I looked down at his black boxers then back up at him. I brought my hand up to the elastic part at the top of them sliding me fingers under the streatchy material, ready to pull them down when he stopped me "Hold on" he said, bringing his hands up to my sides before carefully slipping his hands under my shirt. He looked at me for a second before pulling the shirt over my head "Dang. No bra? Risky" he said as his eyes roamed my chest. My cheeks flushed with a bright red color. He slid his hands down my waist and to the button on my purple shorts. He undid the button fairly quick and pulled the zipper down before lifting me up slightly. I slid my shorts off and he sat me back down. He flipped us over "I know you're a switch so I thought i'd be fair" He said with a smirk. He pulled the blanket over us before slipping down underneath it. I felt my underware slide off my legs. I felt his warm breath against my heat as his face inched closer. He brought his hands up to my knees, spreading my legs. He brought his face closer. I let out a shakey breath, trying to contain myself. Then I felt his tounge slip into me. I covered my mouth with one hand and grasped onto his hair with the other. His tounge did a figure 8 motion. I moaned loudly but it was very muffled, since I was covering my mouth with my hand. He began to move his tounge in a different way. Spelling out his name. I held onto his hair tighter, trying so hard not to let out a scream. I felt a knot form in my stomach. I took my hand off my face "Im gonna-" he cut me off "I can tell" He said pulling the blankets off his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and smirked "You might wanna cover your mouth again princess" He stated before thrusting two fingers into me. I immediately covered my mouth letting out another muffled moan. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I hit my orgasm. He pulled his fingers out. "Lex?" I heard a voice say. It sounded like Noen but-...

My eyes shot open and I looked over to see a very concerend face. "Are you ok?" Noen asked "Y-yeah why?" I replied "You were...screaming? In your sleep" He said, looking worried "Sorry...uh- bad dream" I said, sitting up

Ok so believe it or not this was my first smut (ish) that I've ever wrote. Im sorry for y'all who got uncomfortable and didnt read this chapter, you didn't miss too much. This was kinda a filler but I hope it wasn't too bad lmao 1lk