𝟎𝟕

alek's car

WITH THE HEEL OF MY SHOES ECHOING DOWN THE STAIRS, I descend to see Alek's eye practically bulging out of his head watching me, with a grin to match

Reaching the bottom I quickly walk over, embracing him in a tight hug, his arm wrapped around my waist. Pulling back I get a full view of Alek, a little different from before he left home. Although still towering over me he had gotten quite muscular, evident in how his suit sculptured around his body. His dark brown locks had a slight messy look to it however it best suited him, making him look quite attractive, his electric blue eyes shining as bright as ever.

"WOW...you look beautiful Mila" he gawked, mouth practically on the floor whilst his small eyes raked the entirety of my body causing me to blush slightly.

"Thank you, you truly look more handsome than ever" I admitted, playfully winking, "You truly look different from the last time I saw you. Surely women are flocking?" I ask, raising my eyebrow slightly

"I'll admit there are a few but there is only one woman I want. But I'll have to work for it, she's a tough one" he beamed whilst scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"You gonna give me a name..." I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nope" he shook his head.

"Why not?" I whined, intrigued to who the mystery girl is

"Because I don't want to jinx it" he finally stated, causing me to roll my eyes. I will get it out of him, whether he likes it or not. Jas suddenly alludes from the kitchen, with two donuts in her hands, well one and a bit, the other piece stuffed in her mouth

"Err Jas", she hummed in response, "I was saving those" I whined whilst she swallowed the piece of donut in her mouth.

"There were twelve the other day, how have you eaten them all already?" she asks, whilst taking another bite. I envy her; instead of indulging in donuts and ice cream I'd be at a ball with perverting old men and their mistress.

"Whatever, just buy me another box. By the way, are you going home or..."

"I'm going to stay the night, so I'll be here when your back. Have fun Mi, look after her Alek " she quickly said surly winking at me before strolling into the living room, donut in hand. I knew what she thought it was, but it wasn't.

"We will, bye" I shouted before we made our way outside, slamming the door behind us. Alek escorted me into his black McLaren, opening the door and offering me his hand as I slid in.

I thanked him as he nodded, closing my door gently before making his way to his side, hopping in. He proceeds to start the car, backing out of the driveway onto the freeway. Off we went on our way. During our car journey tried to pick at his brain, asking non-stop questions about business, but each answer generic, instead the conversation diverting to us reminiscing at how we met, him having a distorted version that I liked him. Clown.