𝟐𝟔

honestly how are you? How's life been?

sexual content ahead

AFTER A MONTH OF TIME PASSING, everything had changed and moulded in what would be indescribable

After an emotional goodbye to my family, the fake picture we depicted had finally progressed to reality. Our conversation meant something and seemed worth it with his response, constantly asking if i am okay, ensuring I have my cravings and snacks, massaging my back and feet when they ache, kisses on my belly and the list continues. At first when the sun would rise I would expect to turn to an empty bed, and that it had all been a facade, but he's always been beside me, or communicated on why he isn't there at the moment of time. It brought us closer in a way that I am grateful for. For a type of love my mom and dad had.

Witnessing his bond with his unborn child is heartfelt with him rubbing my stomach and the baby reacting back to his touch since that moment we experienced the baby's first little movement together a few weeks back. Then him speaking to my stomach which at first honestly was odd to me since I've never seen him be so caring and should I say loving however it's beautiful to see. And with announcing to the family that we would try giving us a go, it was met with either shock or unsurprised faces, particularly with Gabriella and Luciano, who now owns her a trip to the Maldives and a shopping spree from their bet on how long it would take for us to get together, meanwhile Rico and Sofia stood smug going on and on about how it was all credit to them which I appreciated.

Now meeting my 22 weeks mark, the time had arrived to visit Jen my ob/gyn for another check up with Valentino for the first time seeing the baby since he wasn't able to attend a couple of weeks ago. I was accompanied by Gabriella and Luciano which took the anxiety away slightly since emotions were high that week but was temporarily resolved with an online shopping spree curtsy to Sofia and her very convincing argument since none of my clothes fit me with my growing bump. Although the thought of Jas not being there had triggered the alarm. Her mother had been admitted in hospital in which I didn't protest to that at all. And though this was the day to find out the gender, me and Val still have to wait, leaving it in the hands of the family for the gender reveal instead.

So it is all a blessing.

I stand awkwardly posed in front of the mirror in our bathroom, completing the finishing touches to my long and sleek ponytail braid I decided to do, grabbing a couple of products and bending down to put them away when a sudden warmth is felt behind me. The touch and scent belonging to Valentino. His hands firmly grips my hips, standing up straight as I continue to get ready, seeing his reflection watch mine. He slightly pulls me back, with his dick pressing into the small of my back, followed by light feathery kisses along the side of my neck causing me to slightly shudder in his direction from the sensitivity and touch.