𝟐𝟒

what's your go to song at the moment?
put me onto some new music <3

AS I WOKE UP I FELT WARMTH CLOSE TO MY BODY as my eyes slowly open adjusting to the semi dark room

AS I WOKE UP I FELT WARMTH CLOSE TO MY BODY as my eyes slowly open adjusting to the semi dark room. A masculine yet sweet aroma filled my nose as I turned to Valentino laying on his front with his right arm under the pillow and the left resting on the mattress beside the pillow.

I take in his tanned shirtless body looking at his back muscles and his muscular arms covered in tattoos as I noticed his body expanded in and out with light breathes. Without thinking my hand reached out touching his back as my hand ran across the muscles. Realising what I'm doing I retract my hand, instead slowly lifting the bed quilt sitting up getting out of bed being as quiet as I can hoping not to wake up Val not wanting to have an awkward moment. I take notice in what I am wearing which is one of Val's white shirts that Sof gave to me to wear because she didn't want to walk all the way to my room to get my nightwear, the shirt is too big for me reaching just at my knees but slightly hiked up at the back.

I pick up my phone looking at the time as it reads '8:55am' I know this is the first time he's actually slept past 6 or 7 as Gabriella tells me he's always awake early ready for work. Quickly walking towards the door, I open it looking back to make sure he's still asleep before speed walking well trying to speed walk back to my room. I put my phone on the side then enter the bathroom heading straight for the toilet, finishing my business I wash my hands while remembering things that happened yesterday that remind me that my family are here, which instantly reminds me it is officially Christmas day, making an instant smile form on my face thinking back at the memories of Christmas day back at home in New York when mom was here.

The smells of cooking and cinnamon and the warmth of family almost kept me lost at thought, that is until I heard Chloe, clearly with a shared passion for the holidays, squealing and giggling.

I walk into the walk-in closet deciding on what to wear today, when finally picking out a long white ribbed dress,just as I walk out from the closet I hear my phone ring seeing Jaz face-timing me, clicking the green button her face pops up on the screen as I see her doing her makeup.

"Merry Christmas babe" she cheerfully says as I say it back to her "I miss you so much this is honestly the longest amount of time I haven't seen you in person and its killing me, texts and phone calls are just not enough. But anyways How you been?" she asks while applying mascara. I remain quiet, staring into space with voices echoing in my head. The negative ones mostly my own.

"Mi!" she shouts making my eyes snap back to her "What's going on?" she asked, pausing for my response as I randomly burst into tears. She abruptly paused doing her makeup.

"Aww Mi what happened?"

"I could have lost the baby yesterday Jaz" I wipe my tears as I look at her to see her mouth agape as she asks me what happened. I try and explain to her what's happened, although missing her triggers more tears. I need my best friend at times like this.