𝟑𝟎

do you prefer android or Iphone?

a little sexual content ahead and mention of rape

"DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN SOFIA" Val shouts at Sof as she stands there in the same outfit from the gender reveal clearly showing she hasn't been home since yesterday

"I just stayed at a friend's house" she shrugs, not interested in having this conversation.

"And who might that friend be Sof because you don't even have any friends" Val states crossing his arms as she stands with her mouth agape.

"Yes I do, I just don't introduce them to you because I know what you're like Val and I stayed at my friend...Julia's house, there you got your answer" she says starting to walk away.

"Do you think I am stupid Sofia, just be honest with me and tell me where you really were, as your older brother I should know who you are with and where you are." Val tried to reason as he followed her.

"Val I get you're trying to protect me, and you have become so overprotective over the years since..what happened" she sighed "but I am not a kid anymore, you need to stop treating me like one. I am safe, I am home so lets just leave it at that okay" she says dropping her coat and bag on the floor before walking over to Val giving him a hug as I hear her faintly whisper to him making a small smile form on my face before I turn around walking towards the kitchen leaving them for a moment.

Seeing Val being loving to his family makes my heart warm and makes me visualise what he will be like with our son.

Entering the kitchen to see only Maria and two maids cleaning, I mumble a low 'hey' to the maids which catches Maria's attention making her turn to face me as a big smile appears on her face, just as I hear the footsteps of the maids leaving "How are you feeling dear?" she asks me as she pulls me into a hug. "I'm okay but the little one has been really active today and keeps kicking his foot into my rib" I chuckle as does she while I rub my stomach "Can I?" she gestures towards my stomach as I nod my head while she places her small hand onto my stomach "I always had a feeling it was going to be a boy" she grins rubbing circles on my bump.

"Are you both hungry?" she asks as she steps away from me "Not really I just came to get a snack" I say as she mutters okay before saying she has to leave to make it to the market on time.

Once she had left the kitchen I walked to my cupboard located at the corner that Luciano gave me to put all my snacks in, standing on my tiptoes as I scout for my donut box as I see it on the top shelf. Who the hell put it there? As I try stretching as far I can I still struggle, my belly being a block to reach for the box when I then feel someone standing behind me making me feel something brush up against my ass just as a large, tanned hand decorated with tattoos and silver rings reaches out retrieving my box of donuts, as I turn around already knowing who the person is as he hands it to me.