chapter 4 (y/n pov)

"little bastard" i said quietly. 

he chuckled, obviously hearing me say that. 

he nuzzled his face into my neck, softly kissing it. 

"is it so wrong to show affection towards my lover?" he said. 

"lover?" i replied. 

"yeah? you don't like it? how about babe, or baby, or cutie. whatever you prefer." he said, and i felt his smile on my neck. 

i giggled, "whatever is fine, idiot. not cutie though i hate that one."

i couldn't believe it, my bestfriend, that i have been friends with for practically my whole life is now my boyfriend. who would've imagined. 

"dabi-" i said 

dabi cut me off saying "call me babbbyyy" in a childish voice. 

"baby, i need you to let go so i can get dressed" i said blushing a bit. i finally called him that. 

i only imagined calling him that in my dreams- 

"finnee~" he said letting go. he pecked my cheek and walked out of the room leaving me alone. 

i crouched down, my face in my hands trying to contain myself. 

"i like this version of you better, you big ol baby" i said 

"i heard that!!" i heard him yell from the other room. 

i flipped him off, knowing he wouldn't see. 

i continued doing what i was doing, i put on my outfit (without dabi's hands all over me) and walked over to the door to leave. 

i saw his pack of cigarettes sitting on the nightstand and got a horrible idea. 

"i wonder why he smokes these all the time, what's so good about them?" i thought to myself opening the pack. 

i pulled one out, putting it in my mouth like dabi does. 

"light it" i thought to myself. 

"no i'm crazy, i don't smoke!" 

i was very tempted to light it, and inhale the smoke to see what it's like since dabi does all the time, but i ended up putting the unlit cigarette back into the pack and put it back on the nightstand. 

i walked out of the room, into the bar. 

everyone was sitting there talking, like a normal day. 

i sat at the bar, next to dabi while he ate. 

i held my head in my hands thinking about what happened last night. 

"hello?? earth to y/n" i heard a voice say 

i looked over to see dabi looking at me with a smile on his face 

"back from daydreaming?" he says with a smirk. 

"shut it" i reply

he put his hand under the table, on my thigh gripping it slightly. 

"don't fantasize about me to much, babe" he leaned over and whispered in my ear. 

i felt chills go down my back, and i tighten my legs together a bit more because the feeling of his hand gripping my thigh was to much. 

he put his hand back onto the countertop, chuckling under his breath a bit. 

in walked mr. grumpy pants shigaraki. 

he was in a bad mood like he always is, huffing and puffing every few seconds. 

he sat 2 chairs down from me reading some paper kuroguri gave him earlier. 

"what's that?" toga asked him from the couch. 

"its our plan for today" he responded. 

"another mission?" dabi asked. 

"yes, we are going out today. just to get some more information about all might." shigaraki answered.

i didn't want to ask any questions because i know i would get a cold answer from him, so i sat back and listened. 

"rumor, any questions? your not talking" kuroguri said. 

"oh nope! im just listening" i responded 

"thank god" shigaraki murmured to himself. 

"bastard" i said, putting my head down. 

dabi stood up before shigaraki could say anything and said 

"when are we leaving?" 

"in a minute" shigaraki replied in a cold tone, looking my way. 

i took a deep breath, preparing myself for anything. usually when we do runs like this nothing happens but you never know. 

i stood up, following behind dabi as he walked out of the bar heading for the door. 

he usually had to wear a hat or his hoodie up when he went out because he was easy to notice because of his scars. 

i feel bad for him, i know his insecure of his scars. that's another reason why he hides them. 

i grabbed my shoes, and put them on. once i finished putting them on dabi was already out the door, and i tried to hurry up so i could walk with him

when i walked out the door, i couldn't see him. 

"bastard left without me" i thought to myself. 

i received a text message from shigaraki, telling me to go ahead and start walking because he didn't want to seem suspicious.

so i did as he said, and started walking down the street playing on my phone as i walked to seem like a normal person and not acting suspicious. 

i texted dabi asking where he was but i didn't receive an answer 

"this idiot! " i thought as i put my phone in the back of my pants pocket. 

i was walking down the street looking around for any hero's. 

i closed my eyes thinking to myself how boring this was, and heard 2 loud guys walking up to me. 

i turned my head back to see dabi walking with a man with blond hair and big red wings, and we were probably the same height. 

"babe! this is hawks" he said patting hawks back. 

hawks walked up and introduced himself to me, and shook my hand. 

"isn't he a hero?" i said to dabi. 

"he's cool, were good friends. he wouldn't rat me out unless he wanted to be fried chicken" dabi said laughing. 

"bro that's not funny" hawks said laughing. 

he's pretty hot ...