chapter 5 (dabi pov)

as i walked toward her, i saw her face drop.

she already knew what was about to happen.

i knelt down in front of her and smiled

"you think that was funny beautiful?"

she looked at me with confusion.

" just wait your gonna look so much prettier when your mascara is all smudged from crying with pleasure."

she took a deep breath in.

i closed my eyes, standing up.

"now before i have my fun with you, we need to clean that wound up. i don't want it getting infected.

(authors note: CARING DABI HEAD FULL)

"how did you know about that?" she asked

"i just know" i replied.

i helped her up, my hand under her arm helping her walk.

"im not that hurt i can walk" she said.

i ignored her still helping her walk to the bathroom.

once we got to the bathroom, and she stood there waiting for me.

"take off your pants." i said bluntly

i noticed her face getting red, as she slowly stripped in front of me.

"is this really necessary?" she asked.

"yes it is i need to get to your knee and i can't do that if your wearing pants."

i actually just wanted her to take her pants off so i could tease the shit out of her. i actually could get to her wound, through the rip in her pants.

she finally got them off, slightly pulling her top down to cover herself up.

she's so shy its adorable.

i lifted her up on the sink, so it was easier to reach her wound.

i wanted to tease her a bit, so i grabbed onto her thigh as i bent down to get under the sink to grab the medicine kit. i used it as "support" i didn't really need it though.

i got under the sink and grabbed the medicine kit and stood back up.

i put the kit on the corner of the sink where there was space, opening it up and looking through the kit for the medicine and a bandage.

i could see her watching my every move very amused. it was pretty cute.

"okay this might sting a bit" i told her opening the medicine.

i grabbed a cotton swab, and bent back down applying the medicine onto it, then slightly rubbing the cotton swab on her wound.

she squirmed a bit at the touch of the cotton swab, but i already knew she would. i gave her a heads up and everything.

i gripped her thigh again, rubbing it with my thumb as i kept applying the medicine.

it stopped her from squirming so much.

i finished putting the medicine on and grabbed the band aid.

i opened it, and put it on.

"all done" i said.

i stood up, and pulled her in for a hug.

i held her in close, me in between her legs.

"sorry for scaring you so much" i said while slowly grinding myself up against her.

"d-dabi.." she said loosing her breath.

"what?" i said "cluelessly"

"its nothing heh- uh it's okay i was having fun" she said.

"oh that's great' i said slowly moving my hands down her sides to her thighs,

"i dont think ill ever be able to show my face again there" i kept talking, as i slowly but surely felt her up. i was gripping her thighs and her ass, acting like i wasn't doing anything.

"it was pretty embarrassing" i said finishing up the conversation.

i broke the hug, and looked her in the eyes.

i brought my hand to her face, holding it.

i leaned in for a kiss, but right before our lips met, i booped her nose.

i left without saying anything.

"uh-" she said, annoyed.

i walked back into the room, sitting on the bed. i heard her jump off the bed and grab her pants.

"babe come here really quick" i called out.

she walked out of the bathroom with her pants in her hands, and looked at me with a questionable face.

"come here. to me." i said pointing to the ground in front of me.

she shyly walked over to me, and stood directly in front of me, obeying what i said.

"what a good girl" i said sliding my hands up her shirt, rubbing her sides slowly going up.

"so, what should i do with you" i said

she laughed shyly

"i don't know, what should you do?" she said running her fingers through my hair.

i grabbed her waist, flipping her onto the bed.

now i was on top of her, just how i liked it.

she just looked so pretty underneath of me, it makes me feel like i own her.

which i do, of course.

i moved her hair out of her face, slightly brushing my fingers against her jawline.

"my pretty girl" i told her

i leaned down, actually kissing her this time with a passionate force.

i slipped my tongue in, and she tried quickly catching her breath as our tongues wrapped around each other.

i was between her thighs again, and she wrapped her legs around my back pushing herself up onto me.

i broke the kiss, grabbing her shirt and lifting it up over her head.

i threw it on the floor, then taking my shirt off right after

i looked over at y/n, and she ran her fingertips down my stomach, leading to my belt and started unbuckling it.

i helped her with my belt, taking it off and also throwing that on the floor as well.

she rubbed my dick through my boxers, the bulge growing.

"mmh-" i let out a soft groan

she smiled, pulling down my boxers to see my now fully erect cock, dripping in pre cum

she really knows how to tease someone.