chptr 2 (y/n pov)

as i was showering, i kept receiving more text messages so i was assuming it was dabi doing that to get on my nerves while i was in the shower.

i just ignored them and took my time in the shower. every time i closed my eyes, i would imagine those lewd thoughts i was having earlier, so i was kinda feeling some type of way in the shower but i just brushed it off because he is my bestfriend and i couldn't be having those type of thoughts about him.

after about 30 minutes, i got done taking a shower. so i got out and wrapped my towel around my body, and check my phone. 

i had 3 unread text messages from dabi but they were just him being stupid and annoying text me random letters.

i ignored the messages because i was still mad at him for teasing me earlier even though he was "just joking" bullshit.

 i walked to my room to get dressed and closed and locked the door. i go to dresser, and grab some panties, a bra, and some shorts.

 then i walked over to my closet to grab a hoodie.

 i laid my clothes on the bed and start dressing. i only had on my bra, panties and shorts on then i heard a thud behind me.

 i turn around quickly to see dabi coming out of kurogiri's portal. i grab the hoodie, and cover myself up because i didn't want dabi to see, and turn around. 

"oh sorry i didn't know you were putting your clothes on, ill close my eyes" he says.

i was just about to put my hoodie on, when i felt warm hands wrap around my waist. it startled me a bit, so i kind of jumped. 

it was dabi, of course.

"you smell good" he says in a soft tone putting his face into my neck. 

for some reason, i couldn't get myself to tell him to let go, or even tell him to fuck off.

almost like i wanted this to happen.

his hands started slowly moving up feeling my stomach and lower chest.

his hands were really warm, it felt soothing. 

i closed my eyes while he felt my belly, but he didn't stop there. he eventually got up to my boobs, slowly but surely feeling them up. 

but still, i wasn't saying no so that was his invitation to keep going. 

at first he was only feeling them on the outside of my bra, but somehow his hands made it inside. 

i also felt him softly kissing my neck, and it tickled a bit. 

he took his hands out of my bra, moving onto my back unclipping my bra strap and taking it off. 

i was sitting there, nothing on, all exposed to dabi but i didn't stop him. 

his hands went right back to where they were, and i felt a bit flustered. i closed my eyes and let dabi do what he was doing.

i wasn't paying much attention, and i let out a soft moan because i got caught up in the warm sensation of dabi's hands.

 he lifted his head up looking at me and i looked at him, both of us had surprised looks on our faces. 

dabi grinned, and grabbed my hips twisting me around so now i was facing him. he looked down at my boobs, staring at them

"you idiot why are you looking at them like that" i said in a shy tone looking away from his face.

"i don't know, you just have a really pretty body, also a pretty face."

i felt my face turn red. 

"it just makes me wanna explore every inch of you." he says leaning in for a kiss. 

he kissed me passionately, slipping in his tongue. i wrapped my arms around his neck, and he grabbed my waist pulling me in close.