chpter 2 (y/n pov)

when he kissed me, he kissed me passionately. it actually startled me a bit.

it felt as if we was waiting all this time to kiss me, like he had built up the urge to kiss me over the years and now was his time to let it all out.

dabi pulled his lips away from him, trailing kisses down from my jaw to my neck. he left soft bruises on my neck, marking that he was there. 

i couldn't help but let out noises his lips felt so good on my neck. it felt like i was melting 

dabi wrapped his arms around me, slowing leading me to my bed.

''oh my god we are about to do it!" i kept thinking to myself. 

he sat on the bed, and i sat on his lap. his hands immediately went to my waist, gripping it while kissing my lips once again. i felt him slowly grinding me against him, and shivers went down my spine... i felt... it. 

he groaned in pleasure, grinding me against him. i felt his bulge get bigger the longer he did it. he started kissing my neck once again, slightly biting it. i ran my fingers through his hair, grabbing it  in pleasure. 

he flipped me onto the bed, topping me. i looked at him in the eye, and i could tell he wanted it. he had a very lewd look on his face practically begging for it with his eyes. 

"d-dabi, twice is-" i started to say 

"he's gone, they said they needed him instead of me so here i am" dabi says. 

his hands trailed down the side of my thighs, pulling my shorts down. now i was sitting there no shirt or bra, just my panties. 

he went down, kissing my chest down to the bottom of my stomach, then my thighs. my body got really hot as he kissed my thighs, it felt so good.

he spread my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs. he started slowly kissing up, getting closer and closer to my sweet spot. he started to kiss it over my panties and i started letting out a few more moans. 

then he slipped my underwear off. i closed my legs, to afraid to let him see. 

"baby, don't be afraid you are so beautiful" he says making eye contact with me. 

his words were so sweet, and of course i wanted to do it.

 "i'm just nervous, this is only my thrid time" i told him. 

"don't worry little mouse i will take great care of you" he tells me, and i spread my legs.

he starts kissing up my thigh again, leaving some marks there also.

then he reaches my sweet spot.

he looked up at me, then looked back down and started rubbing it.

"your so wet" he says with a smirk. 

i hid my face in embarrassment. 

"its not a bad thing though" 

then he starts to lick my clit, and i shot my head up because it felt so good.  

he starts slow, moving his tongue in circles.

it felt so good, i tried to hold back my moans but i could barely manage to do that. the sweet sensation of his tongue on my clit was making me melt.

i felt his arm wrap around my leg, gripping onto my thigh as he started to move his tongue just a bit fast. i shot my head up in shock, and i felt tingles go down my spine. i put my hand on his head, running my fingers through his hair, grabbing it in pleasure.

at this point, dabi was going ham. my legs started shaking and i was super close. i was letting out moans that were almost to loud, at risk of someone hearing me outside of the bar. 

"d-dabi!!! im gonna-" i say but he stops.

"your gonna.. what?" he says chuckling. 

i let go of the sheets, and my hand went immediately to my clit, rubbing it. 

"i-i wasn't.. ahh!~ done" i tell him. 

he grabbed my hand, pulling it away. 

"yeah that's the whole point i don't want you to cum yet little mouse." he says. 

i sat up, trying to catch my breath and dabi takes his pants off. 

"it's my turn little mouse, i want to feel good too baby" 

i fell into his trance. his words were just so soothing i couldn't help it. 

i got on my knees, crawling to the end of the bed where dabi was standing. he stood there, watching me crawl over to him. i sat on my knees, and i looked up at him. 

i reached my hand out, touching it. his dick was already so hard just from eating me out, he must have been really turned on. 

i started rubbing his dick through his underwear, and it was already dripping in precum.

he let out very soft moans, i was barely able to hear them but they were there. 

i pulled down his boxers, and it sprung up. i was surprised because of how big it was. almost scared for myself. 

i started to stroke it slowly, starting from the bottom up to the tip. he leaned down kissing me straight on the lips and smiling. 

to tease him a bit, i started kissing from his abs down to his v line. i stroked his cock more while i kissed further down.