chapter 4 (y/n pov)

he's pretty hot... 

i looked and him and said "hello, im y/n! or you might know me as rumor, call me whichever." 

he smiled and let go of my hand. 

"y/n it is" he said 

i looked over to dabi, ready to chew his ass out for not responding to my text messages. 

"hey dabi, why don't you answer my text messages" i said in the calmest voice i could. 

"uhmm.." he said scared shitless. 

i glared at him, and i could see the fear in his eyes. 

if you know dabi, he is a pretty scary guy. scars all over his body, and his scary eyes. his height. you wouldn't think he would get scared really. maybe not even at all. 

but at that moment he was scared. 

"i was uhhh- catching up with hawks! i didn't really pay attention to responding to you i'm sorry baby hehe" he said nervously. 

"oh baby it's okay!" i said in a sweet innocent voice. 

this was all a set up. 

i turned around and started walking not saying another word. 

i could hear hawks behind making fun of him for letting a girl like me make him scared. 

we were walking for about a minute or two, dabi silent and alert. he probably knew i was up to something. 

i stopped, turning around making eye contact with dabi. 

"i heard a rumor.." i started 

i smiled.

"that you pulled down your pants out here in front of all these people and started running in circles singing at the top of your lungs." i said activating my quirk. 

he stared at me for a few seconds, hawks not understanding what's happening. 

dabi then pulled his pants down, with full force and started to run in circles, singing at the top of his lungs. 

i instantly lost it. 

hawks following behind me, laughing his ass off. 

dabi was running in circles, singing at the top of his lungs with his pants down like a maniac. so many people were around which was great. they were all staring at him like he was a lunatic. 

me and hawks were laughing hysterically, while dabi embarrassed himself. 

after a few minutes of me and hawks trying to catch our breath from laughing so hard, people staring and some laughing, he stopped. 

usually my quirk doesn't last for long, so i didn't expected it to last a while. 

he finally gained full control of his body, and i had finally caught my breath, wiping some tears off my face. 

he bent down pulling his pants up and glaring the scariest glare at me. 

i hit hawks arm playfully, saying how much of an idiot dabi was, not paying a bit of attention to him. hawks tried getting my attention but i was to caught up in the moment to notice dabi. 

finally he grabbed my face with both of his face pointing it to the now pissed off man walking in my direction. 

"SHIT!" i said out loud panicking. 

he was now face to face with me, his blue eyes staring a hole into my soul. 

"uhhh.. hi babe?" i said, then booked it. 

i started running as fast as i could back to the bar. i was scared, but also laughing my ass off once again. i could hear him running after me, saying things like "STOP RUNNING!!' and "JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU Y/N!!!" 

honestly, this was the best feeling ever. like straight out of a movie. the love of my life chasing after me, probably about to rip my head off for embarrassing the shit out of him. it was scary, but the most fun i've had in a while. 

he was super close to catching me, i could feel his fingertips on my back attempting to grab me, until he started slowing down and running out of breath. 

at this point i was so scared of getting caught, that i was running on pure adrenaline. 

i turned the corner of an alley that lead to the back of the bar, and sprinted down it to successfully make it to the back of the bar. 

ripping the back door open, i managed to fall scraping my knee on the ground. 

i got back up, running in and slamming the door behind me and locking it. 

i sat on the ground for a minute to regain some strength in my knees because they were so weak. 

about a minute later i heard a bang on the back door, and i shot my head up to hear dabi yelling to let him in.

i honestly didn't want the game to end, so i stood up as quiet as i could and unlocked the door while dabi was still yelling to let him in, letting out a few laughs between his words. 

at least he was having some fun, it made me glad. 

as soon as the door was unlocked i booked it to my room slamming the door, locking it, and sitting on the floor in front of the door to let my body weight hold the door closed if he somehow managed to get the door unlocked. 

he got in the bar, running after me coming straight to the door. he knocked, telling me once again to let him in. 

i politely declined, giggling. 

it grew quiet, and i got suspicious. 

"dabi?? are you tired of me?" i called out, but no response. 

something in me made my mind remember the bathroom. 

there was a door in the hallway that lead into the bathroom, but there was also one in my room that lead to the bathroom as well. they connected. 

as i shot up, the door opened. 

"gotcha" he said smirking and breathing heavily, i could hear a low growl. 

i smiled, backing up to the wall.

"aww, is the poor baby embarrassed?" i told him teasingly. 

he walked up to me with a lust smile on his face, and i honestly wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.