chapter 3 (dabi pov)

(authors note: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY WATTPAD I JUST GOT IT BACK THOUGH! EXPECT UPDATES!! enjoy hehe)

she got on top of me, with a grin on her face. 

" since you want to be stingy, let me have my moment." 

she slowly lowering herself down onto my dick, letting out a soft moan. 

she obviously knows what she is doing, i'll say that. 

seeing all of her in this position was really turning me on, i could literally see almost every inch of her perfect body. 

i grabbed onto her hips as she started to move. she was going slow at first because she was still taking all of it inside. 

she let out the prettiest moans, the best ones i've heard yet. it's funny because i'm saying all the of this stuff now, almost like i love her. well of course i love her, but i mean love her in a way that i couldn't describe. 

like a "let me wrap you up in my arms and never let go" type of love.

she started moving her hips a bit faster, and she could barley hold her self up at this point. 

i sat up and wrapped my arms around her, and tell her 

"you are doing great" 

and she giggles.  

"your- ah~ not so bad yourself" 

i nuzzled my face into her neck thrusting into her. 

both of us were moving at this point, and it made me want to cum. a lot. 

she dug her nails into my back, which kind of hurt but felt good at the same time. 

'mmhhh dabi you feel so good- i'm going to cum keep g-going" rumor said. 

as i said before, im not one to make a lot of noise but damn, this girl is something else. 

"fuck, im going to cum. let's cum together baby" i said, gripping onto her harder. 

i thrusted harder into her, making her cum before me. 

not much longer, i filled her up with lots of cum, moaning loudly into her ear. 

i fell down onto the bed, her laying on top of me. i took a deep breath, flipping her around getting on top of her. 

"you didn't listen to me. i said let's cum together."

she looked me deeply in the eye. 

"i-i couldn't hold it in much longer, im sorry dabi."

"what should i do with you" i told her, sofly pushing her hair out of her face. 

i leaned down and kissed her passionately. 

she slipped her tongue in, breathing heavy. 

i didn't really know what kind of stuff she was into, but i for sure wanted to learn. i pulled away and asked 

"what kind of stuff are you into?" 

"w-what?!" she replied. 

"dumbass. you know what i mean." i tell her. 

"i-i don't know." 

"ugh, so vanilla." i said. 

she turned her head, breaking eye contact with me. she mumbled something but i couldn't hear very well what she had said. 

"what?" i asked. 

"bdsm" she said softly. 

"BDSM? wow." i thought to myself. 

"mhm, anything else?" i told her smiling. 

"toys." she said bluntly, looking me straight in the eyes. she was definitely confident about that one. 

"you like to use toys? tell me what toys."

"i like to use vibrators, hand cuffs, whips, blindfolds, stuff like that." she said blushing. 

"well maybe next time, we will use those things." i told her. 

her face lit up. 

"really?!??" she said. 

"slow down babe, don't get to excited on me now." i told her.

"sorry" she said while i sat up and grabbed my pack of cigarettes. 

i lit one and took a puff.

i looked back at her and said "want a smoke?" 

she got up and crawled over to me and took a puff. 

she grabbed my face, kissing me and exhaled all the smoke into my mouth. 

that was hot. 

i smiled and turned by head back, facing the window. 

i could hear her trying to hold back her cough and she layed back down. 

i got up and grabbed my pants and put them back on. 

"where are you going?" she asked with a pouty face. 

"im going to get some food for us stay right here." i told her. 

i walked back over to the bed, kissed her forehead and covered her up with the blanket. 

"put your clothes back on in a minute so you don't catch a cold. want anything to drink before i leave?" i asked her. 

"no im okay, thank you dabi." she says closing her eyes. 

i start to walk away, and she started to say something. 

" what was that you said?" i asked her. 

"what are we.." she said in a very low shy tone. 

i paused for a moment, because i couldn't think of anything to say.

" well, we can be anything you want us to be little mouse. i am fine with anything as long as you are happy" i replied to her. 

stuck on youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara