chapter 3 (dabi pov)

here we were, my hands all over her body and she was enjoying every second of it.

she was so beautiful, everything about her. her looks, her body, and even better. her reaction.

they way she reacted when i touched her. the way her body fit perfectly in hands it's like we were just meant to have this moment. 

but i'm not here to say a sob story, i'm just saying how pretty she was.

but!, her expression really turned me on.  

like they way she reacted when i rubbed her clit. she was so wet my fingers were practically gliding on it.

it was so fucking hot. 

now here she is, about to take my cock in her mouth. just from her touching it made me wanna cum so badly but i held back.

she was stroking it slowly teasing the fuck outta me. it just made me want to eat her up. 

im not usually one to make noise but the way she touched me i really couldn't help it. 

i couldn't wait to tie her up make her mine. make her beg for more like her life depended on it. 

when she put it in her mouth, shivers went down my spine. 

i don't know if it was because i haven't done it in a while, or if it was because of her but it was fucking amazing.

i really don't know how much experience she has had, but whoever taught her what, taught her the right way 

"woah s-slow down there little mouse" i told her.

i told her that simply because i was about to bust all over her face. 

"mmm~" she said. 

i grabbed some of her hair and slowly shoved her head further and further down, making my cock go deeper and deeper into her throat. 

i threw my head back in pleasure i couldn't help it 

"fuck!" i said. 

she shoved her head as far down as she could go, gagging on my cock. 

i moaned, really loud. 

"s-shit! cmon at least warn me before you do that y/n" i snapped at her. 

"your making me moan loud n shit its embarrassing..." 

she took it out of her mouth, looked up at me, and giggled. 

that's it. 

"get up. now" i said. 

she did as she was told and i led her to the top of the bed, and she layed down there.

 i grabbed the closets thing i could find to tie her up and i did.

 i tied her hands to the frame of the bed because i have had enough. 

"d-dabi?" she said . 

"shut up" i told her. i wanted to leave her shaking for days. 

i got on the bed, teasing her clit a little more. 

her moans turned me on so much, i couldn't wait to hear more honestly. 

i rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit warning her that i am about to fuck the shit out of her. 

it slid in easily. 

"you must have really wanted this huh? tell me you fucking wanted daddy's cock inside of you." i said teasing just a bit 

her face turned red. 

"did you hear what i said?? hm? are you not going to listen to me?" i said. 

"i-i want it." she said shyly. 

"what's that little mouse? i couldn't hear you well." 

"i said i want it! please. i want your cock deep inside of me." she said. 

now that's what i like to hear. 

i started slow, with each thrust i went faster and harder. 

her insides were so hot and wet, it felt like they were swallowing my cock whole. 

the harder i went, the more her body squirmed, and the louder she got. 

"you've been so bad not listening to me the first time i say things so now you are getting a punishment. your such a bad girl y/n i cant believe you" i said following up with a soft moan. 

she was so tight, i didn't know how long i could hold in my cum. 

i saw that she was trying to get her hands out of the knot but i wasn't going to let it happen. 

i leaned down and slammed my hand against the wall looking her deep in the eyes. 

"you take your hands out of that cloth and i swear to fucking god you wont walk." 

she stopped. 

i was slamming into her so hard, her inner legs started to get red. 

i mean she wasn't complaining and neither was i so i just went with it. 

her moans were so pretty, it was like music to my ears. 

at this point, i was ready to fill her womb up with lots of cum, but i was trying to hold back just a bit longer so i could edge the fuck out of her. 

"dabi please im going to cum, don't stop your dick feels so good inside of me. ahhh fuck im so close" she says. 

"hmm, really?" i say 

"y-yes!!" 

i took it out. 

she looked at me like she was going to cry. 

"h-hey you bastard!! why again" she says in a angry tone. 

"because i want to. what are you going to do about it." i say back. 

she takes her hands out of the knot, and gets up. 

she pushes me down onto the bed, getting on top of me. 

authors note: if you know me, you don't. 

this is only the start of it.