Summer "camp"

(JUST A REMINDER FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ THE "READ ME" CHAPTER THAT THIS IS HUMANIZED)

Something jolted Flaggy awake. She wasn't sure what, but the moment she exited sleep, she knew something wasn't right.

Opening her eyes, the girl found herself in an unfamiliar room, lying on an unfamiliar bed. A cursory glance revealed that the room appeared to be some sort of log cabin, not unlike one you would find in a stereotypical summer camp. It was small - there were only two other beds that she could see, a single window, a closed door that Flaggy assumed led outside, and a side room with an open door that allowed her to see a toilet and a sink.

Flaggy sat up wearily and warily. Something moved beside her. Startled, she whirled around to see someone who seemed to be about her age looking at her.

"H-" he began, but got no farther. As Flaggy was discombobulated and surprised to see an unfamiliar boy right next to her with no idea if he was friendly or not, she did something completely understandable and instinctively lashed out.

Her fist connected with his face, making a sickening CRACK and causing the boy to stumble backwards. "Oh, gosh!" Flaggy gasped. "I- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- are you alright??"

She got up, but the boy held out a hand to stop her. "I think I'm fine." He slowly took his hand away from his face. Somehow, his nose wasn't bleeding, and looked good overall. "I'm pretty resilient."

"Still, though, I swear I didn't-"

"It's ok! I probably shouldn't have been so close to you like that." He stuck out his hand. "I'm TV."

She took it cautiously. "My name's Flaggy. Do you have any idea where we are? Or how we got here?" She glanced around the cabin again, but spotted nothing new.

TV shook his head. "No idea. My-" He hesitated. "Yeah. I don't know." Flaggy took a quick moment to inspect TV. He had darker skin, short black hair, and was wearing a black t-shirt with some logo on it and dark gray pants that went down to about halfway below his knees. On his head were a pair of goggles, and on his right wrist was what looked like the latest Meeple watch.

Belatedly, Flaggy realized she didn't know what she was wearing and looked down. Her most used t-shirt, adorned with stripes of light and dark green, had made it with her to wherever this place was. She was also wearing looseish gray pants and generic shoes that don't merit a description. She patted her head and, sure enough, the silvery gray beanie that Flaggy had owned since she was little was up there, covering the top part of her long green hair.

The front door to the cabin opened and Flaggy jumped. Another boy, looking to be a bit younger, entered the room. He had salt-and-pepper hair and was wearing rectangular glasses, a black-and-white checkered shirt, and peach-colored pants.

He held up the sheet of paper he was holding. "Uh... I found... this, on the outside... of the front door." He spoke haltingly, like he had to remember what each word meant before speaking it. Then he noticed Flaggy. "Oh, hey. You're... awake."

"This is Dicey." TV gestured at the new boy. "Dicey, this is Flaggy."

"Nice to meet you!" Flaggy said, trying to be cheerful despite the weirdness of the situation. Dicey waved at her shyly.

"What does the note say?" TV prompted.

Dicey looked down at his hands. "It says to, er... 'meet everyone in the clearing in front of the mess hall to get started.'"

"Everyone? You mean there's more people here?" Flaggy asked. Dicey just shrugged.

TV gently took the note and inspected it himself. "Seeing as how we're at the mercy of whoever or whatever brought us here, the most logical course of action would be to do as this note says. But where is this said 'mess hall?'"

Yet Another Murder Mystery (multi object show fanfic) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara