Game over

More nightmares. Thankfully, they were much more muted this time around, and faded away before Flaggy became fully conscious, making it a mostly peaceful awakening. Eyes closed, she stretched on the floor, foggy memories of the video games she played last night filling her mind.

Something sharp poked her finger.

She froze. Still half-asleep, Flaggy forced her eyes open and glanced around, seeing the tranquil slumber of the others around her. At least, those which she could see from her vantage point on the floor.

The tiny point of pain pierced her awareness again, and she tried to locate a source. Which finger? Pointer finger, right hand. No no, left hand. She rotated her head to glance towards the couch, where her arm had wandered under overnight. Carefully, the girl felt around and immediately located something cold and hard. She pulled it out into the dim light.

A pair of scissors... bloody scissors. Flaggy's heart sped up until she realized that the blood was dry and crusty - it wasn't fresh, save for the single drop on her finger caused by the poke. But why were they there in the first place?

An ear-piercing scream permeated the room from nowhere, startling everyone else awake. Marshmallow bolted into an upright position and looked around frantically, panic already filling her eyes. Cheesy fell off the couch by accident and almost crushed Flaggy. TV snorted in his sleep, then his head shot up and slammed against the wall, while Bottle simply opened her eyes. Flaggy quickly shoved the scissors back under the couch for now - she didn't want them to see her holding a bloody weapon.

TV rubbed the back of his head, wincing. "What in the world...?"

"Did someone... scream?" Bottle wondered aloud. She massaged her eyelids carefully.

A sinking feeling grew in Flaggy's stomach. She recognized that scream. "Yeah. I... think someone's probably died."

--------------------

The group of five eventually tracked the source of the scream down to the showers, where Bone and Bowling Ball were standing outside. They arrived at the same time as Brain, Suitcase, and WL4, who all arrived from their respective cabins. "What happened?" TV asked. "Is everyone alright? Who screamed?"

Bone replied, "I did." He was leaning heavily against the side of the shower building, one hand over his heart. He looked frazzled. "I'm not hurt, though. A minute ago, I walked into the showers from the other entrance and saw... F-Flower's body." Upon hearing this, WL4 sucked in a breath. "I froze, and then Bowling Ball entered from this door, and startled me... a lot."

Suitcase glanced around warily. "...where's Marble?"

"Inside," BB said. "Flower was taking a shower when she died so she's not... er... decent at the moment."

The door creaked open, making everyone jump. "Y'all can enter now," Marble's voice came from inside. "She's covered up."

Everyone exchanged glances and entered the showers, single-file. The interior wasn't much to look at — just concrete walls and floor, all painted white, with a wooden ceiling. Two opposite walls had four stalls each, for a total of eight showers. On the floor next to the stall closest to the door was presumably Flower's corpse, covered in a blanket with various plants decorating it.

WL4 looked at the covering. "Hey!" he said angrily in Marble's direction. "This is her blanket! You stole it from her bed in our cabin!"

"What? It's not like she needs it anymore," Marble countered.

"It's still extremely rude and disrespectful to steal a dead person's belongings."

"Oh, I'm the rude one here? I know I'm not the kindest around, but that's still rich, coming from you."