I'll pass

Conditioner stretched under her blankets, confused on where she was for a moment before remembering Oodle. She groaned and got out of bed, rubbing her eyes to clear the disgusting gunk that formed in the night. There wasn't too much sunlight shining into her cabin as it was surrounded by trees, but the few rays that made it in illuminated any dust in the air and made it almost sparkle. The bed across from her was empty - Box must have already gotten up, she surmised. She had no idea what time it was, though.

The front door creaked open and Conditioner glanced up. "Box?" she wondered aloud. The wooden door opened fully, and she concluded that it was not Box. "Oh. Hello. What are you-"

--------------------

"...and that is how I single-handedly won a game of dodgeball!" Cheesy finished his story with a flourish of his hands. He was sitting at a table with Flaggy, Brain, and Bottle in the mess hall. Several others were there as well, eating something or talking with someone else.

Brain clapped politely. "Impressive."

"I loved that story!" Bottle cheered.

Suitcase, who was passing by with a plate of toast, stopped at their table. "Hang on. That's not true, Cheesy - I was there! It was Microphone who won that for us."

"Oh..." Cheesy chuckled nervously. "Weeeell, I may have stretched the truth a little bit."

Brain rolled his eyes and muttered, "I don't have time for tall tales." He pushed back his chair and walked off.

Cheesy leaned closer to Flaggy and Bottle. "I may be a right-brainer, but that guy seems more like a left-brainer. Amirite?"

Bottle giggled, even though she didn't get the joke. Suitcase just shook her head and strolled away. "I thought the story was still pretty neat," Flaggy confided.

"If you liked that one, then you'll like this one! So I was on my way to jet flying class-" Cheesy got distracted as Box entered the mess hall and walked up to the trio. "Heyo, Box! How are-"

His heart stopped. Box's hands and torso were completely covered in blood, and one of his bare feet had left a trail of bloody footprints. Flaggy rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing correctly. "Shiiiiiiit," she sighed.

"Uh oh!" Bottle simply stated.

Cheesy blinked hard. His heart began to move again when he realized that Box was unharmed, but then it hit him that he was covered in someone else's blood. That realization almost knocked him out of his chair.

The others in the room had noticed and were coming over. Cheesy swallowed and spoke. "Uh, so... who's dead, Box?"

--------------------

Bowling Ball needed some fresh air. He stepped outside of Cabin 2 and closed the door, muffling the sounds of mild arguing from inside. He brightened a little after seeing Marshmallow walking towards him from the pathway that led to the showers. Her hair looked damp. "Just got out of the shower when I heard talking. Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Hey, good to see that you're feeling better! But..." He sighed. "I'm afraid things have only gotten worse. Conditioner's dead."

Marsh gasped. "Oh no."

"Yeah. There's a lot of blood, so I recommend you stay out here."

"I... I think I'll be alright now to see... something a little gruesome." She scratched the back of her head. "The more you see these sorts of things, the more... desensitized you become, y'know?"

"...I guess." BB shrugged. "But if you think you'll be good, then let's head back in. I just needed... a quick breather." Marshmallow nodded in understanding and together, they opened the door and went inside.