You're a Trainwreck

Heyy! im so excited to be starting my first story! I had this account before but deleted after the first day because i wasnt really getting reads. I decided to give it more of a shot. It would mean a lot to me if you guys read my story, i have a lot of plans for it. If you like my story please share it, it means a lot. Without further or do....here is chapter one!!!

Jacquelyn xx

Aubree's POV

I  awake to the smell of bacon and eggs. I stretch my legs and climb out my bed. I'm so excited tomorrow I am going to my beach house in Florida. My parents have owned the beach house since I was five. We go every year as our family vacation, but unfortunately this will be our last family vacation since I'm going off to college. As I walk down the stairs, I see my little six year old sister, Skyla playing with a barbie and watching a disney princess movie. Her long brown hair is rocking back and forth as she runs to the other side of the room to grab a barbie. I stand at the end of the stairs watching her in awe. I was exactly like her. By her age, I had owned anything  and everything princess. Our parents call us to the table for breakfast.

"Who is excited for tomorrow?!", My dad exclaims showing extra enthusiasm since Skyla is still little.

"ME!"  Skyla replies.

I smile at her,she loves going to the beach house.

"I even invited surprise guests to come out stay with us at the beach house! " My mom says setting down cups of coffee for the three of us.

"Who?! Who?! Mommy please tell me who it is! Tell me! " Skyla begs accidentally kicking my feet in the process.

"Its a surprise sweetheart! You will meet them tonight since they will be staying at our house for the night. We have the same flights and everything. Your father and i have known them a long time, I even worked with the mom. Skyla, they have a daughter Ellie who is your age!" My mom says warmly.

"Mommy do you think Ellie likes barbies too?" Skyla asks.

"I'm sure she does sweetheart"  My mom says with a smile.

"Is there anyone my age? " I ask.

"I cant remember whether or not its a boy or a girl, but either way you both are the same age and went to the same high school, so yes there is."  My mom says while finishing up her breakfast.

Breakfast finishes and the rest of the day is a blur. We go off to ship most of our bags to our house since its too much to take on the plane. I'm just finishing packing my bag that I will take on the plane when I hear the door bell ring. Sounds like my moms surprise guests are here. I enter my living room to find not only Ellie and Skyla bonding already, but the none other Logan Reeves, leaning against the door frame with a big smirk on his face and his eyes on me the whole time. He is wearing a muscle tank top and shorts. His brown hair has grown more since school ended and his all the way to his ear. He does a hair flip to get the hair out of his eyes. 

I'm in a daze of disgust as he continues to smirk at me.  The past still bothers me, Logan was in it, and Id rather not talk about now. I'm awaken out of my daze by my mother.

"C'mon Aubree come meet the Reeves Family." My mom says looking a little concerned.

I clear my throat and put on a smile as I walk over to his parents. His parents are both the same height, Logan gets his looks from his Dad and Ellie gets her looks from her Mom. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Reeves, its nice to meet you." I say although it pains me to say their last name. 

"Hello Aubree, its nice to meet you too, but please call us by our first names Claire and Dan." Claire says with a genuine smile.