Chapter 5

Heyyyy! Im back with Chapter 5! I really wanted to get this chapter out there even I was a little disappointed with the amount of feedback that I got on the last chapter. Thank you for the people that did read, comment or vote! It means a lot! If you havent checked out chapter 4 yet, please read that! Thankss! :) Enjoy!

Jacquelyn xx

Aubree's POV

Tears continue to fall and fall. Im sitting on my balcony, watching the ocean waves crash. The sun is almost setting, but it won't be dark for another hour. The noise from downstairs grows more and more quiet within ten minutes. I hear footsteps coming upstairs and before I know it, Logan is sitting next to me. Its quiet at first, none of us saying anything. Just the sound of the ocean waves.

Forcing a smile, Logan asks "Are you okay?" 

No I'm not. Your girlfriend has been nothing, but a nasty b*tch to me since she got here and embrassed me in front of everyone. You insisted on throwing this huge party that got totally out of control. Obviously I'm not okay!

Clearing my throat, I reply "I'm fine, Logan."

Its quiet for another few minutes until Logan again speaks up,"I told everyone to go home, you know. It took me awhile, but I got everyone to leave."

"Oh well I'm sorry if I ruined all your fun tonight."   I snap.

"I'm just trying to talk to you! If this is still about eighth grade I don't get what the big deal is! You can't still be mad at that! Really Aubree!"  Logan shouts.

After a few minutes Logan says calmly, "Look Aubree. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled like that. Obviously you are still really upset about this. I'm sorry." 

"Do you even remember what happened in eighth grade?"  I ask.

"Not really."   Logan responds while shrugging his shoulders.

"I liked you Logan. I was head over heels for you. I liked you soo much. When Candy, told Chad that I liked you. I was so upset and felt betrayed. Things got even worse when you found out. Then, it was Chad, Candy, and all your other friends against me. For the rest of the year I would get teased about liking you and you would just sit there. You would go along with it and even laugh at me. It hurt."  I explain,choking back a few tears. 

I feel an arm on my shoulder, looking up I see its Logan's. He gives me a sad smile and says,"I'm so sorry. I had no idea you really liked me that much. I acted like a total jerk and I'm sorry."

I couldn't believe my ears. Logan Reeves was sorry? He was being so…so…nice? Wow.  I give him a smile and a nod. Logan realizes his hand is still there, he moves it off my shoulder.  We sit in comfortable silence. It has to be around eight o clock because its dark out. I feel my eyes closing and drift into a sleep. Later, I feel my body being lifted. I could smell cologne and right away know its Logan. I'm placed into bed and tucked in. 

Logan's POV

I take one last look at Aubree sleeping. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. I completely forgot about eighth grade, no wonder why Aubree didn't like me from the beginning. I'm still upset about the way Jessica talked to her, but that is a whole other set of drama. Jessica wasn't exactly thrilled to find out I was ending the party. I just couldn't leave Aubree upset like that. Everyone else is just walking through the door. Skyla and Ellie are being carried by their fathers since they are asleep.

"So how did things go? Wheres Aubree?"  My mom asks.

"Things went good. She fell asleep."  I reply.

Everyone else says goodnight and takes the little ones up for bed. I follow close behind and climb into bed. Before I close my eyes, I can't help, but think of Aubree..

Aubree's POV

After I quick shower, I dress into blue shorts and a white tank top. Walking downstairs, I see I slept through breakfast. Skyla and Ellie are in the living room watching a movie. 

"Hey girls! Did you guys have fun at the party last night?"  I ask, while taking a seat next to them.

"Yes it was a lot of fun! Skyla and I ate a lot of ice cream!"  Ellie answers while jumping up and down.

"Did you have fun with Logan?"  Skyla asks with a smile.

Right away, last night replays in my mind..

"Yes Skyla, I did."  I reply, forcing a smile.

I leave the girls in the living room and walk into the kitchen to talk with my mom.

"Hey you slept late. Logan said you fell asleep early last night. How did things go?"  My mom asks.

"Yeah I was really tired for some reason. Things went good, we kinda just hung out.  I respond with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Thats good sweetheart, can you do me a favor and go get the mail?"   My mom asks.

I put on flip flops and open the screen door. Right away, I see a unpleasant site. Once again, Logan and Jessica are kissing, similar to when I saw them last week. My stomach gets another unsettling feeling. I make a run for it, Logan calls after me, just like last night. I ignore him, for a second I thought he was different..Forgetting about the mail, I run to the beach. 

Im facing the ocean when I hear Logan yell, "Aubree! Wait! Give me a minute to explain!"

"No! I'm sick of giving you time to explain! Second chances! Accepted apologies! Whatever the heck you try to pull! Your rid--"  I start saying, but I'm cut off.

Logan grabs my face and forces his lips onto mine. 

WOAHHH THEY KISSED?!?!  :O  OH SNAP! ;D

I hope you guys liked it! 

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!! 

THANK YOUU!! :)) <333

Jacquelyn xx