the sacrifice

Just before the crash.

Owen: "grab onto the tree."

Sammy and kenji: "but what if we don't make it."

Owen: "trust me."

Darius: "JUMP."

All the campers jump onto the tree but Sammy couldn't get a grip she slipped on the water on the helicopter floor then holding on for dear life also being pulled up to the tree.

Ben: "I'm not letting you go."

The kids started to slide down it was to much weight the explosion went of with a massive boom destroying mostly anything within the area.

Ben: "I can't hold on much longer but I have to that still on fire and probaly will kill you."

Sammy: "it's okay."

Everyone: "what."

Sammy: "I'm not making you guys die to just so I can survive you need your lives more than I do I can't take your live away to."

Ben: "no i will never let go."

Sammy: "everyone you have been the bestest friends anyone could ever have."

Everyone: "no don't do it."

Sammy: "goodbye everyone you made me feel special I came here to help my family and I did my work is done bye."

Sammy let go as she fell in the massive fire burning her alive until she wasn't anymore.

Ben: "she did it she's actually gone."

Darius: "but she did it to save us she'll always be remembered as a hero."

Yasmina: "Yeah she was protecting us and her family she died a hero."

Yasmina said with a load of tears running down her cheeks and falling onto the burnt grass below.

Owen: "guys I know how emotional you might be right know but the tree is on fire and about to fall down so let's mourn her later okay."

Ben: "how would you like it if your friend died it would be the only thing you cared about at that moment."

Owen: "I already have and she sacrificed herself for me to and I know she wanted me to live your friend Sammy said you guys have great life's not be sad over her dieing and now also die trust me she wants us to be safe I know what your feeling trust me."

Darius: "Then let's get down this tree."

Yasmina: "and how exactly do you intend to do that."

Before darius could awnser the tree started to fall from its unstable state of matter.

Kenji: "how about cling on for your life."

The tree fell into the already burnt ground as the ash of all the smoke came rising up making a massive ash cloud.

Owen: "it's not safe to be here it's to dangerous stay low to the ground."

They crawled for what seemed like ages and ages.

Kenji: "finally we made it out."

Owen: "we better find some shelter though it will be dark soon plus we are on another dinosaur filled island."

Kenji: "well at least the spinosaurs is gone."

Owen: "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

Darius: "after isla nubla shut down its original park there were still dinosaurs here because they would transport them from isla sorna to isla nubla but since it was shut down this place was just overrun with dinosaurs and people came back a few years later (ian malcolm and his family and some other people that I forgot the names of) came to the island and we'll you know a lot of them died and a t-rex broke out of its cage and started smashing the mainland apart until we captured him again then Alan grant came even more later and nearly died to a spinosaurs."

Kenji: "wasn't really looking for a full documentary dude."

Yasmina: "does it really matter right know we need to find shelter and Owen can help us."

Owen: "Yeah I can so we need to wait a second how do you know all of this darius."

Darius: "my nick name is dino nerd how do you think I know."

Owen: "but your still not supposed to know that it's private information that only jurassic world or park employees know."

Darius: "what do you mean a t-rex broke out and everyone could see it."

Owen: "no not about that when Alan grant went to the island only he and we'll what I just told you know unless you hacked in or something."

Darius: "I'm kinda a computer nerd aswell and I did sorta hack in the computer and find that out."

Owen: "so you knew about indominous and spinosaurs and everything why didn't you tell us."

Darius: "I didn't know about that I promise."

Owen: "why don't I believe you huh."

Darius: "fine I did know about that I cheated in the game to get here."

Brooklyn: "why didn't you tell me or us about know all that."

Darius: "because your not supposed to know that I was doing that it could be illegal and I thought you wouldn't like me if I told you."

Ben: "not cool darius."

Brooklyn: "give him a break he's just being like us a stupid and imature teenager who doesn't know what he was doing it bet he didn't even mean to go on it."

Owen: "well it's not good to hack anything but I won't say anything because I'm not supposed to be here either so yeah let's keep these things a secret shall we."

Darius: "good idea let go find shelter know maybe we can do something at the old lab around here or incubation center."

Owen: "good thinking let's go."

They all walk of as it starts to set night what adventures awake them on isla sorna.

I forgot which island the t-rex broke out into so sorry about that also thanks for all you support we hit 400 views in total and that's more than I could have ever imagined thanks so much have a great day or night depending where you are.