escape doctor wu

Wu: "this should hurt."

Wu grabs the one by one in a tight grip on there shoulders throwing then into a special cage.

Darius: "you know you don't have to do this you can be the hero."

Wu: "shut up and get in there."

Still digging his fingers in his shoulders and chucks him in the cell.

tuk tuk tuk.

Brooklyn: "erm what was that."

Wu: "have fun."

Yasmina: "I think I have an idea were we are."

Kenji: "a dinosaur cage."

Darius: "with the dinosaur inside."

Whhahhahah.

Brooklyn: "it's getting closer."

Bunnk bunnk.

Darius: "what was that that didn't sound like a dinosaur."

A massive crack was heard has the dinosaur jumped forward as the kids covered there heads as the spinosaurs came crashing into the building escaping from the ever so close fire.

Darius: "ruuuun."

The campers ran through the spinosaurs shaped whole in the wall.

Brooklyn: "what about Owen."

Darius: "no time we need to get out of here."

Ben froze still like his hole world had stopped.

Yasmina: "Ben come on."

Ben: "Sammy, bumpy, Owen and it's all my mums fault for making me come."

He got down on his knees crying as hard as he ever did like all the fear rage and sadness all came at the same time.

Kenji: "I'm sorry you crying but we still need to go like know the fire is right there."

Ben: "that's dangerous way to dangerous let's go back inside."

Brooklyn: "I'm sorry did I miss something I thought he was like brave know."

Yasmina: "apparently not."

Darius: "Ben i know it's hard being here losing people being chased by dinosaurs and fire but what matters isn't about that it matters because you make it matter the only way you can ever get over this is to keep going no matter what."

Ben: "dangerous way to dangerous."

Kenji: "err guys we really got to go."

Brooklyn: "he's right let's move."

Wu: "not so fast."

He puts his arm around Brooklyns neck and pulled her away.

Darius: "get of her."

Wu: "move and I'll kill her."

Ben: "Arhhhh."

Ben went crazy and picked up a flaming hot stick still on fire but it was like it didn't effect him he charged wu punching him in the face and whacked his foot with the stick setting him on fire he picked him up and threw him ever so closely to the fire that he could feel his mouth start to burn apart scared and hurt wu ran to the mountin top and jumped of just missing the rocks below.

Ben: "get back here you stupid old man."

Darius: "wait Ben don't."

It was to late Ben jumped after wu landing in the water punching him over and over grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the rocky mountin.

Wu looked dead but just about survived until Ben came back to his senses.

Ben: "wow that was weird."

Kenji: "okay the fire is extremely close know."

Darius: "were going to have to jump aswell 3 2 1 JUMP."

The campers jump as the research center set a blase turning it into a crisp.

Ben: "sorry guys I don't know what came over me."

Darius: "it's okay we all get a little crazy sometimes let's just get somewhere safe."

They didn't notice the small amount of energy left in wu injecting himself to become really really strong. He lifted up a boulder and threw it at the kid and by sheer unluckyness they ducked underwater at the same time dodging it but it wasn't over he jumped into the water chasing after them the kids sped up wu grabbed on of the children.

Wu: "time to die."

Owen: "I'm pretty sure the term is no you."

He whacked him on the back of the head with a rock wu tried to get up but his genetic coding was failing as he fainted and sank into the water.

Ben: "but how did you survive."

Owen: "you think I was going to leave you that easily."

They swam of finding a boat dock with an emergency distress beacon.

Yasmina: "yes we can finally got home."

Kenji: "woohoo Yeah baby were going home."

Brooklyn: "Darius do you think we can activate it."

Darius: "Yeah."

Darius and Brooklyn activated the beacon and they all started smiling as the signal sent sign came up.

Owen: "know we've got to wait for like 2 or 3 days and then we go home."

Sorry I didn't post for a while I was focusing on my new book about pokemon please check it out anyway thanks for your support it means a lot have and nice day.