○ Chapter 15: Raging Sports Festival ○

xxxxx

It was now the end of the day. After the bell signalled for the time to go home, Mr. Aizawa dismissed the class with a bored yawn.

"We'll continue this discussion tomorrow. Don't forget to train your hardest for the sports festival." He said and left the class, dragging his yellow sleeping bag on the floor behind him.

You put the last of your books in your bag as Mina came up to you, "Hey! Wanna go shopping? There's a sale at GU and I need to see what they got fresh in stock." She smiled.

"Ok."

"Tsu's coming with us too, I hope that's ok."

"Oh, yeah that's totally fine. I'd love for her to come." You beamed.

"Cool! Let's get going then." Mina cheered and went over to Tsu to check if she was ready.

As you watched Mina bounce up and down by Tsu's desk, anxious to get to the mall, you saw Uraraka and Midoriya by the entrance; they looked kind of overwhelmed. You slung your bag over your shoulders and scuffed over to them.

"Hey, what's going-- woah!" You looked at the entrance and saw a massive amount of students blocking your way out. Your eye twitched in angered confusion.

What the hell are they doing here?? They look like they're observing us. Weird...

"Um... why the heck are you all here!?" Uraraka forced out.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked as he shot his hand up towards the crowd like robot.

"Seriously, will you please just leave?" You said.

Mineta walked forward, "Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" He huffed.

Kaachan rolled his eyes and went over to the crowd, "They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanted to see us with their own eyes." He said.

I... don't think that's the reason, Kaachan.

Mineta pointed at Kaachan in disbeleif while looking at Midoriya, unsure where Kaachan got his courage and cockiness from.

"Let's just hope he doesn't explode anybody..." Midoriya mumbled, making you slighlty snicker.

Kaachan stopped close in front of them, "At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras."

"You can't walk around calling people 'extras' just because you don't know who they are!!" Iida stiffly waved his hand at Bakugou almost as if he were trying to chop the air.

"Extras" Pfft that's a good one.

"So this is class 1A? I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" An anonymous voice called out to Kaachan as they moved to the front of the crowd.

"...huh!?" Kaachan yelled angrily. Everyone, including you, aggresively shook your heads and waved your arms for this anonymous person to stop, fearing Kaachan might explode.

The anonymous person came to the front and you could all clearly see what he looked like. He was an averaged height guy with lavender purple hair blown up above his head looking a little messy. He had dark bags under his eyes making him seem like he hasn't slept in days and his voice was smooth and a little husky.

He looked Kaachan directly in the eyes while rubbing his neck.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life." He said slowly and in a satiric tone, pissing off Kaachan.