○ Chapter 10: Rescue Training ○

xxxxx

It was a boring Wednesday morning. You did the usual routine; got up, got dressed, kicked your brothers out of bed (except for Yaseishi of course), ate breakfast, brushed teeth then met Mina outside to walk to school.

You both stopped taking the bus because you realised that it ironically took longer to get to school, so now you walk.

You walked through the bustling town of Shizuoka Prefecture as you listened to Mina talking about endless things like how her and Kirishima's relationship is going, what she ate for breakfast, something Kaminari did and so on. You smiled and nodded along but really you weren't paying much attention. Your mind was focused on your oh-so-charming soulmate: Kaachan.

It's like he lived in your mind rent free and you couldn't get him out no matter how hard you tried.

I wonder what his favourite things are? Maybe Miraculous Ladybug will be one of them once I drag him into it. Which reminds me I should bring him over to binge it, but maybe not yet I need to stretch out this relationship and not go too fast. After all if I bring him over he'll have to meet my family and I'm definitely not ready for that. I wonder what his family is like--

"(Y/N) look out!!" You heard Mina yelling from behind you. You looked back and noticed you were standing in the middle of the road as a car came hurtling towards you. Your ears drooped down, you couldn't react fast enough but luckily All Might fell from the heavens and landed in front of you stopping the car with his bare hand. You fell down from the shock.

Again... Again I didn't do anything...

Mina ran over to you and hugged you tight, "You idiot! Did you not hear me telling you to stop walking? Oh, I got so worried. Thank you All Might." She turned and looked up at All Might.

"You're quite welcome girls. Next time, young (L/N), pay attention to your surroundings, it could cost you your life." You whimpered, "Now run along before you're late to school." All Might's teeth shone in the morning sunshine as he smiled.

Mina helped you up and got you onto the sidewalk. All Might heard a warning from a pedestrian of another crime happening across town so he leapt to the scene.

You felt many eyes on you. Again. Seriously why are you the center of attention lately?

But there was one pair of eyes that you couldn't see in your vision but sent a familiar feeling down your spine. Coming from behind you. You briskly turned around facing a dark empty alleyway but saw no one.

You hesitantly turned back around as Mina side-hugged you on your way to school.

You felt many things in those couple of minutes; regret, embarrassment, fear, wonder, but what you felt the most was anger. If only you focused more and not frozen on the spot you would've been fine. As All Might said: "You need to pay attention to your surroundings. It could cost you your life." That last part echoed in your head. This was the one thing you were most weak at and the thing you really needed to work on.

•{In Class}•

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors: me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa said, weakly rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes.

The class gasped and muttered amongst themselves about having three pros teaching the class today.

Seriously guys you're that surprised about having three pros today? We're in a top school bruh?? Ok... well I can see why they'd be surprised. Having three pros teaching us must mean something serious.