○ Chapter 6: First Day ○

^ Credit to Saku-ta418 (hope that's right)

A/N:

Sorry guys, I felt that the last chapter needed to be split in two since it seemed too long so nothing new yet. I'm so sorry if I deleted your comment from splitting it ^^;

xxxxx

You woke up, stretching from your goodnight's sleep. Today was your very first day at U.A highschool, and you couldn't wait to get started. You excitedly got out of bed and gazed at your brand new uniform hanging on your door. You grabbed it and clumsily got changed. Afterwards you gazed at yourself in the mirror with your hands on your hips and a big wide grin, neatening up your tie.

You checked your phone for the time and rushed downstairs to grab your backpack. You stole a piece of toast for you and Mina and raced to the door but got yanked back by your mother. She hugged you tightly in a bear hug, "I'm proud of you, sweetie. Now go and learn to be a hero!" She cheered as she let you go.

"Thanks mom, bye! Love you!" You yelled back to her as you raced out the door. 

Mina was waiting for you. You threw the toast at her with yours in your mouth, "(Y/N)! I see the bus coming! Let's hurry!" You ran to the bus stop at the end of the street. The bus was already waiting there when you arrived. 

You quickly boarded and grabbed the pole since all the seats were taken. The bus took you to the top road connected to U.A's entrance. You exited the bus and once again stared up in awe at the U.A building. The excitement never seemed to get old.

"This is it." You inhaled and looked at Mina who displayed a confident smirk.

"Let's go!" She cheered and took your wrist to walk forward.

Since it was the season of April the cherry blossoms were falling from the trees on the side of U.A's path. It looked so beautiful. Nothing like beautiful scenery to start off your first day. Some petals landed in your's and Mina's hair. You both giggled and brushed them off.

It was quiet since you arrived a bit earlier than others but it was nice. Very peaceful.

Until you spotted a familiar face in front of you.

Kirishima?

You ran ahead and your jaw dropped letting out a dramatic gasp, "What's with your hair!?" Kirishima looked back at you. Instead of his usual straight black hair, it was gelled up in spikes and dyed red. You noticed too big hair horns by his forhead. A bit bigger than the rest.

Did-Did he style his hair like that to look like Mina? Awwwww that is adorable! Maybe now is the chance Mina can talk to him to see if he's "the one".

You looked back and Mina was hiding behind you blushing. She must really like his new look. You rolled your eyes and turned back to Kirishima and chuckled, "Changing it up for highschool?"

"Yeah? What if I did? I'm not gonna regret stuff anymore. Not ever. I'll protect people like a hero. I'm not the pathetic loser I used to be." He said boldly.

Woah.

You were silent for a moment, "That day, with the villain, it was really hard on you wasn't it? More than it was on the both of us."

"So? What's it to you?"

You huffed and walked towards him and teasingly poked him, "Don't be too eager to change who you are!" You quoted from something Mina said to you a while back.

"That hurts! Actually it doesn't, but what the heck!?"

"Once you get over that let us know ok? I'm actually being nice and holding back for now but someday we're gonna spill it to everyone about your little makeover. Hee hee hee~."