○ Chapter 7: Progress ○

xxxxx

You and all the other girls went to the changerooms to change into the outfits Mr. Aizawa handed to you. You were all chatting happily and getting to know one another.

"We should all know each other's names and quirks! I'll go first, my name is Mina Ashido and my quirk is Acid!" Mina, being the outgoing and spunky person she is, happily chimed into the other girl's conversation.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka, my quirk is Zero Gravity." The girl with brown hair from before smiled warmly as she zipped her tracksuit up.

"Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu. Ribbit. You can probably tell already but my quirk is Frog." She stuck the tip of her tongue out.

"Kyoka Jiro. Earphone Jack"

"Hi! I'm Toru Hagakure and my quirk is obviously invisibility."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. My quirk is Creation."

"Hey, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). My quirk is Fox." Your tail wagged.

You put your arms behind your back trying to hide your string. You didn't want them to bombard you with any questions. You looked at Mina signaling for her to do the same. She nodded slightly and did the same as you.

Your back faced the wall as you put on your shirt. No one needed to see them and ask about them.

After you all changed you walked out to the back of the school and stopped outside close to one of the gyms and saw Mr. Aizawa standing there with the boys waiting for all of you.

You and Mina stood next to each other waiting for what Mr. Aizawa to explain what he had planned.

"Right, now that everyone is here let's start the quirk assessment test." Mr. Aizawa turned away from you all to reach for something on the ground.

"What!? A quirk assessment test!?" Everyone yelled in unison.

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it." Uraraka stepped forward looking a bit disappointed.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues you can't wast time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa turned back to face his class.

I guess he's right. In a way.

"Here at U.A we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." A sweat drop rolled down the side of your head, "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives," he held up his phone with the tests names, "but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before." You tilted your head.

Mr. Aizawa carried on, "The country is still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn."

You and Mina shared a focus stare on your teacher.

"Bakugou, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam," All eyes were on Kaachan as Mr. Aizawa spoke to him. The boy looked so surprised that he got the highest score, "What was your fartherest distance throw at the softball when you were in junior high?"

Kaachan Bakugou? I think maybe Kaachan is a nickname or something 'cause that doesn't sound right. I'm gonna call him Kaachan until I know his actual name.

You giggled quietly to yourself.

"67 meters I think." He answered.

"Right, try doing it with your quirk." Mr. Aizawa threw a softball to Kaachan and he caught it in one hand.